Caution: My Rant...

leto69

Reaction score
I cant take it anymore!!!! 1 First down with 2:00 to go against a team we are favored by 16 pts after losing the first two games ..;. UGGGHHHH!!!

ITS TIME FOR:

- Training camp to be taken seriously...NO MORE FREAKING MUSIC AND ALLOWING PLAYERS NOT TO ATTEND.
- Discipline: We lead the league in penalty's last year and got away with it, CAN WE STOP IT!!!
- Quit traiding FIRST ROUND draft pics for big play receivers that were on passing teams!!! WERE NOT a passing team to trade a 1st pick is to setup the expectation that that performance will continue....
- Spend some freaking money on the offensive line and quit trying to prove your a EXPERT at converting defensive collegiate players into Offensive line men in the NFL.
- Quit over evaluating your players!! Sweeney is not a average guard the fact Cable calls him one of the best is a joke and insulting.
- Quit throwing the bubble screen passes..... all of the short passes allows all the defenders to crowd the line making it impossible to run effectively..
- Most importantly.... I need a BEER!

White Devil

Reaction score
9Z1qJ6O.gif

Vesuve

Reaction score
leto69":17od2l9q said:
- Quit over evaluating your players!! Sweeney is not a average guard the fact Cable calls him one of the best is a joke and insulting.

Seems so. Yes, especially in the first half.

-
Quit throwing the bubble screen passes..... all of the short passes allows all the defenders to crowd the line making it impossible to run effectively..

Agree.

Agree X 2. :)

pmedic920

Reaction score
No doubt our team has some issues.

The PC era has been the most successful ever.
In my eyes/book, until the day comes that we totally fall apart and sink BACK into the abyss, PC can play all the music he wants to play.

He/ they have done a great job so far, both on and off the field.

Exhibit A, Kam is back with zero concessions.

Skookum

Reaction score
leto69":23lqw1zj said:
I cant take it anymore!!!!

Chill out and grab that beer. We shut Chicago out. Not by as much as I'd like, but it's not bad either. There's definitely room for improvement, but hey, we got that.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
leto69":2s16t2pn said:
I cant take it anymore!!!! 1 First down with 2:00 to go against a team we are favored by 16 pts after losing the first two games ..;. UGGGHHHH!!!

ITS TIME FOR:

- Training camp to be taken seriously...NO MORE FREAKING MUSIC AND ALLOWING PLAYERS NOT TO ATTEND.
- Discipline: We lead the league in penalty's last year and got away with it, CAN WE STOP IT!!!
- Quit traiding FIRST ROUND draft pics for big play receivers that were on passing teams!!! WERE NOT a passing team to trade a 1st pick is to setup the expectation that that performance will continue....
- Spend some freaking money on the offensive line and quit trying to prove your a EXPERT at converting defensive collegiate players into Offensive line men in the NFL.
- Quit throwing the bubble screen passes..... all of the short passes allows all the defenders to crowd the line making it impossible to run effectively..
Probably a couple of shots instead. 8)

captSE

Reaction score
It's a darn good thing we have a guru of a o-line coach. He certainly has made ice cream out of Horses&*t.
Okay, when will he bloom,if this is the correct word?
Too bad Wilson can't count his yards running backwards or he'd have about 300 yards on the ground today.

Anyway, loved this win. loved Rawls - 16 for 104 yards. Loved that Jimmy G was part of the game. Sorry about the Beast. I hope he is better than what we know about hamstring injuries.
Finally, I feel like we are who they said we are.........

bandiger

Reaction score
leto69":2ffpfsfr said:

ITS TIME FOR:

Honestly, I'm tired of the way they pass up Oline talent for more draft picks that eventually get cut anyways. Hopefully it will improve next year since these "projects" will get some experience but put O-line as a top priority for the next several drafts and have Cable under a microscope, he's not any better than most Oline coaches.

captSE

Reaction score
bandiger":3tnjw2uo said:
leto69":3tnjw2uo said:

ITS TIME FOR:

Honestly, I'm tired of the way they pass up Oline talent for more draft picks that eventually get cut anyways. Hopefully it will improve next year since these "projects" will get some experience but put O-line as a top priority for the next several drafts and have Cable under a microscope, he's not any better than most Oline coaches.

I hear ya on the draft picking.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Vesuve":2989lsb4 said:
leto69":2989lsb4 said:

-
Quit throwing the bubble screen passes..... all of the short passes allows all the defenders to crowd the line making it impossible to run effectively..

Agree.

I might agree if we actually had a 'Sweeney' on the team. [emoji23]

peppersjap

Reaction score
leto69":3elvj0ak said:

ITS TIME FOR:

You are so correct, they really need to start doing things differently so hopefully we can play for a championship some day.........wait, didn't we play in the last 2 Super Bowls and even win one? You should really watch the whole game before you have your breakdown. I'm not sure where you coach but I feel pretty good about what Pete has done here. I kind of like the fact he took an average WR in college in Sherman and turned him into an all pro cornerback.

I do agree with one thing, you need a Beer!

Vesuve

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":glwqd5ur said:
Vesuve":glwqd5ur said:
leto69":glwqd5ur said:

-

Agree.

I might agree if we actually had a 'Sweeney' on the team. [emoji23]

We know who he's referring to. :179422:

c_hawkbob

Reaction score
leto69":1fzsxenj said:

ITS TIME FOR:

Never mind the Super Bowls and all that, I want it done MY WAY!

Sprfunk

Reaction score
I agree on the Bubble screens. I hate them, and I don't mean distain, dislike, I actually HATE THEM.
They are an extension of the run game? Really? Sure, just like that, except take away the punishing physical nature of the running attack, taking away the threat of the run on play action, and that our team just plane does not do them well. They just don't work for us. Get rid of them.

Empty sets on 3rd and short? COME ON. Hey D its a pass, in fact its a short pass. Better yet it a short pass that probably won't work. Don't even worry about one of the best running backs in the league the last few years. Stupid.

Next I want to add that we have not neglected to use high picks on the oline in the past. They have not worked out. Its that simple. Carp, Moffitt, Possibly Britt. Cable has not proven that he can draft and train capable linemen from the top half of the draft. Two players that you could point out would be Max unger and Okung. However both were here before Cable got onboard.

Look, these years are really is the best teams we have seen as seahawk fans, and that's with the music, and all that. I love it. I love the change from tradition when it works. Keep doing what works, but there are some things we need to see improve. We cannot afford to miss on Oline picks like we have. But its also a great time to be a Hawks fan.