Anyone else laugh when we started with a bubble screen?

mistaowen

Reaction score
At least it was to Tyler Lockett. Next week, to be extra sneaky, I bet Bevell opens with a bubble screen to Tukuafu for a yard.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Flea flicker Bubble screen to Lynch. That will show them.

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
I wouldn't quite say laugh but I did notice. Oh and look at the result. Any surprise?

How is it that other teams with so many weapons does a better job on offense than we can even imagine. I feel with all of our weapons no one fears us at all.

jblaze

Reaction score
I absolutely hate the bubble screens, they never work. At least it was to Lockett instead of Kearse or Baldwin. He may actually be able to do something with it if they got blocking for once.

OP
OP
mistaowen

mistaowen

Reaction score
Year of The Hawk":2gleeoak said:
I wouldn't quite say laugh but I did notice. Oh and look at the result. Any surprise?

How is it that other teams with so many weapons does a better job on offense than we can even imagine. I feel with all of our weapons no one fears us at all.

Watching the Pats yesterday do whatever they wanted against a very good Bills defense made me sad. There is someone ALWAYS open whether they are just dinking and dunking or taking deep shots. Even if the offensive line gets destroyed, Brady is getting the ball out to someone waiting for it within seconds. I know our offense with Russ will never be like that, but we do not maximize our talent whatsoever.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
So it was to NoE....then this fits.....

carry on.

[youtube]_MXgc8wzfC4[/youtube]

seahawks08

Reaction score
Tough start, 2nd week, I see the drive out from the locker room after the half was great. We are a slow start team but I am happy to see progress.