Chawker's : week 1 review

Chawker

Reaction score
Its apparently obvious to the common 12 fan that this team has mental issues, like on the opening drive where we moved the ball down the field just to have the drive stall once crossing the mid field line. Field goals are a common end to most drives until they feel its time to score late in a dramatic finish.
The first half the best way I can describe it was they were "lethargic" like they were suffering from jet lag or something. Russ wasn't moving, ET was out of position on plays and players were beating Wags to the cornner.

The one big mental issue our offence has is red zone scoring, you seen it in the super bowl. Its not a Bevell issue! I think its something that Russ needs to work on. I'm thinking he (Russ) is too worried about turning the ball over then he is letting it rip and scoring a TD. If a coach can beat Russ in the last 5 minutes of a game they win.
Maybe next week I'll tune in at half time, hopefully to see a great Lockett replay.
"L E T H A R G I C"

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Chawker":1fex8m7t said:
Its apparently obvious to the common 12 fan that this team has mental issues, like on the opening drive where we moved the ball down the field just to have the drive stall once crossing the mid field line. Field goals are a common end to most drives until they feel its time to score late in a dramatic finish.
The first half the best way I can describe it was they were "lethargic" like they were suffering from jet lag or something. Russ wasn't moving, ET was out of position on plays and players were beating Wags to the cornner.

The one big mental issue our offence has is red zone scoring, you seen it in the super bowl. Its not a Bevell issue! I think its something that Russ needs to work on. I'm thinking he (Russ) is too worried about turning the ball over then he is letting it rip and scoring a TD. If a coach can beat Russ in the last 5 minutes of a game they win.
Maybe next week I'll tune in at half time, hopefully to see a great Lockett replay.
"L E T H A R G I C"

Sounds like the typical 10am start on the road to me.