Great Game Hawks

SuperMan28

Reaction score
I don't say that with sarcasm, either. I was in the Ed today. This game was electric. I sat right by Seahawk fans and they were very classy. I talked to one all game. He thought missing Kam had aassive impact on the game. He said Kam woulda been on Kendricks on the deep ball. It was a perfect throw, though. I definitely believe Kam's presence was missed today. Both sides thought they had the game at different points, more so SEA after the defensive TD. I agreed with them to a large degree.

Nick Foles played an outstanding game today. On a couple deep balls to Cook and Bailey in the first half, he ate turf. He saw the rush coming on both throws, too. He showed a tremendous amount of guts that Bradford seldomly ever did. The shuffle to Benny on third down was another example of that. That trade looks better all the time.

The crowd looked a tad on the light side today. Even I say that's pretty sad being we always play SEA tough at home and SEA is ranked so high (#1 per ESPN), and deservingly so.

Russell Wilson played one hell of a game. He did things that no other QB could do Vs. our D and the SEA OL. You guys have a great player in him and I'd take him over Luck any day of the week and three times on Sunday. It's not even close. Not even.

Rams did look like the overall better team from where I was sitting all day but that doesn't matter, always. The scoreboard is what matters and SEA did a great job coming back. Many a Sunday Rams lose that game.

I think it is us and you guys this year. I know it's early, but our teams look great. I've always believed it should be Rams and Hawks. That was my earliest memory of a rival, you guys. I briefly remember the Saints but it's always been you guys to me. Our teams are gonna destroy a lot of other teams.

Great game, guys.

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
Foles was putting the ball exactly where he needed to, just threading the needle at times and then just getting crushed, he showed some great accuracy and guts. Was impressed.

But we'll see how he does here in December! If he is still playing by then. :twisted:

Cyrus12

Reaction score
why was the stadium so empty? Home opener and not a sell out? Maybe the last home opener for STL....