Quick reaction

Hawknballs

Reaction score
1. In the 4th quarter with 24 seconds to go on your own side of the field with no time outs with a crappy o line and that Rams pass rush, why would you EVER waste the time calling play action??? Guess what - that's what bad teams do in the remote hope that their only chance to be successful relies on a defensive player being dumb enough and poorly coached enough to bite on it.

2. Why the onside kick? Unless you have no confidence in your defense. Pay Kam if that's how bad you think you are. A trick play agains the one team that probably sees it all the time in practice? You're going to give the Rams who have turned it over three times the ball at mid field when you've had the best defense in the NFL for the past three seasons?

3. A shot gun run play in overtime on fourth and one? Agains that d line with that o line? Are you kidding me? Before the play I said "whatever you do don't run it.". But if you are going to run it at least run it with power and give yourself a chance. You really think you're going to execute a trap against that d line? Are you stupid?

i realize it's a "joke" around here but please

FIRE BEVELL.

If that's who made two of those three choices along with what we've already seen and the reason there is already so much Fire BEVELL sentiment, he has to go. This offense had done well and is at its best when guys make crazy plays. The play calling isn't great. And sometimes it's bad. BEVELL should be giving Wilson 75% of his paycheck because their him pulling plays out is his anus we wouldn't win half as many games as we do.

And whoever called tha onside kick oh my god. I realize there is a contingent of people who will say "yeah but if it worked you would be fine with it!". Well of course. But at the same time if you ask most people prior to the play if they want to see an I inside kick in that spot the answer would be a resounding hell no. The Rams have turned it over three times and you have a chance to make them go 80 yards to win it or 50 yards for a field goal, instead you make them have to go 10? You're dumb.

I've been pissed at quite a few games over the past few seasons but this is infuriating. I hate being 20/20 hindsight sounding arm chair know it all but those three plays? Are junk at critical time, I don't care who you are.

Hawks46

Reaction score
We have one of the best running QBs in the NFL. He's short and stocky.

My biggest question is: why don't we run a QB sneak on 4th and 1 ? As a matter of fact, is Bevell missing that sheet in his play book ? I've never seen us run a QB sneak with Wilson. Ever. Gee, think that would catch them by surprise ?