Down in St. Louis

minormillikin

Reaction score
I'm at a layover in Minneapolis, next flight to St Louis. Loads of Seahawks fans waiting around for the same flight.

One dude has a Chancellor jersey that he taped over on the back to say "childish." Good stuff!

This airport puts Seatac to shame, by the way. Free ipads at every table in the terminal and bar. I just had a few local IPAs and getting pumped/jacked.

This post is devoted to my wife who said each year for our anniversary we should go to whatever Seahawks game is closest on the calendar.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
minormillikin":1as3r54j said:
I'm at a layover in Minneapolis, next flight to St Louis. Loads of Seahawks fans waiting around for the same flight.

One dude has a Chancellor jersey that he taped over on the back to say "childish." Good stuff!

This airport puts Seatac to shame, by the way. Free ipads at every table in the terminal and bar. I just had a few local IPAs and getting pumped/jacked.

This post is devoted to my wife who said each year for our anniversary we should go to whatever Seahawks game is closest on the calendar.

Nice post, milkman! We're proud to have such great fans representing us at the Rams game.

pmedic920

Reaction score
cb5b2921b413f9388f2c464cbb8038a4.jpg

OP
OP
minormillikin

minormillikin

Reaction score
Oh, while I was eating at Bogart's Smokehouse (crazy good bbq btw), one of the owners told me a couple Seahawk players had come by yesterday. Described as two giant "offensive tackles..." One of them ate 2 full slabs of ribs, 4 sides and took more stuff to go "for later."

Overall, I'm liking the town. Some real rundown spots along the outskirts, but the downtown area is nice with lots to look at. Running into 12s all over...

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
minormillikin":28j7a8ko said:
Oh, while I was eating at Bogart's Smokehouse (crazy good bbq btw), one of the owners told me a couple Seahawk players had come by yesterday. Described as two giant "offensive tackles..." One of them ate 2 full slabs of ribs, 4 sides and took more stuff to go "for later."

Alvin Bailey and? Britt perhaps

Latest posts