No one is talking about this?

Schadie001

Reaction score
I have read a ton of articles and listened to many media types talk about how unstoppable the Ram's Dline is and how on earth are the Seahawks Oline with 2 rookies going to ever stop it.

How are the 2 rookies on the Rams Oline and a new QB in Foles gonna handle us?

That is the question no one is asking.

Edited: I Stand Corrected. Just after I posted this, I read this:

http://12thmanrising.com/2015/09/10/seahawks-vs-rams-5-things-to-watch-for/3/

SPEAKING OF SEATTLE’S FRONT 7……

For all the talk about the challenge of Seattle’s re-shuffled O-line against the Rams fearsome D-line, the Rams offensive front has a much tougher task. As mentioned above, 5 rookie linemen are listed on the Rams offenses 2-deep. Until last week they were starting T Rob Havenstein and G Jamon Brown together on the right side. They’ve since flipped their only real veteran, Roger Saffold, over to the right side to spread out the inexperience. Looking at possible Seattle targets at tackle in this year’s draft, I didn’t care for Havenstein. He’ll struggle with good edge rushers, something the Seahawks have in spades. Seattle should be able to generate a consistent pass rush with their front 4 in this game, leaving the LB’s to focus on dropping back into coverage, making it even tougher on Foles.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
I imagine it's because the Ram's have like 400 sacks in the last four games against us.

12thbrah

Reaction score
Definitely a sack party but the Hawks will have more sacks this game than the Rams. Frank Clark will have at least 2 book it!

kobebryant

Reaction score
Yep. That Rams oline looks worse than the Hawks.

Saffold is really the only guy that has experienced playing well.

Greg Robinson is a tremendous dissapointment, Brown and Havenstein are rookies.

mikeak

Reaction score
Sando had a tweet earlier in the week about this. He said something along the lines that St Louis was going to be a bad place to be an O-Line player come Sunday.

He then clarified and said that he meant for BOTH teams

I tend to agree with him

Ozzy

Reaction score
I think our front 7 will be the best in the League this year. This defense barring injuries can potentially be better than the previous 2 units.

Hawks46

Reaction score
mikeak":wi0cimun said:
Sando had a tweet earlier in the week about this. He said something along the lines that St Louis was going to be a bad place to be an O-Line player come Sunday.

I tend to agree with him

Yup. We have more experience and talent on our OL. Rams' DL might have more talent, but I think our DL will be more effective.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Hawks46":9wilrgh6 said:
mikeak":9wilrgh6 said:

I tend to agree with him

Yup. We have more experience and talent on our OL. Rams' DL might have more talent, but I think our DL will be more effective.

I'll reserve my judgement on our O-line for a couple weeks to see how they play on the road these next two weeks.

I still think we're going to win Sunday, but it's never easy in St. Louis for our offense. So I have a feeling the Rams front 7 is going to make our O-line look pretty bad at times. This game is WHY we traded for Graham, he needs to have a big game helping Russell escape pressure.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
Just find a short distance whole for the running backs or Graham to sit in instead of having Russell wait for deep developing routes. The rams will still get him a few times but we should burn them as well.

original poster

Reaction score
I must be the only person on the forum not worries about our o line.

They really seemed to come together in the 3rd and 4th preseason games, I think we will all be wondering what we were worried about come game 6 once they've had some serious time together to work as a unit.

Bigbadhawk

Reaction score
12thbrah":1kjamhi5 said:
Definitely a sack party but the Hawks will have more sacks this game than the Rams. Frank Clark will have at least 2 book it!

Nice prediction, you also got it right. Looking forward to your book it guarantee for the Green Bay game. :th2thumbs: