Predictions for final 22 cuts on 9-5-15; your predictions?

Willyeye

Reaction score
These are my predictions for cuts coming this Saturday. These are NOT my choices, but who I think PC will cut. This does not include possible injuries or being placed on the IR list. I'm assuming Turbin won't be on the IR.

01. Archer
02. Rawls
03. Rod Smith
04. Tukuafu
05. Kevin Smith
06. Kasen Williams
07. McCoy
08. Allen
09. Sokoli
10. Pericak
11. Jesse Williams
12. King
13. Warmsley
14. Gwacham
15. Adams
16. Singleton
17. Seisay
18. McNeil
19. Crayton
20. Terrell
21. Lambert
22. Murphy

Players I'd keep if it were up to me: Rod Smith, Kevin Smith, Kasen Williams

Fade

Reaction score
Kevin Smith in, and B.J. Daniels out.

Other than that I agree with what you think PCJS think. :th2thumbs:

Seafan

Reaction score
I think the Hawks will make other transactions by Saturday. There may be a player or two the Hawks will go after. I think those possible positions include RB, OL, DB and QB. I'm eager to see what the roster looks like on Saturday.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
I agree with the last post and suspect further that the roster won't be resolved until after the 1st game.

Unless he's special tonight BJ Daniels won't make the team but will likely make the PS. The winner between Kasen Williams and Kevin Smith may go down to whichever one demonstrably steps up tonight. if the other clears waivers there is a solid chance for that player to be back.

Am thinking the OP 's list is pretty close though i suspect Blackmon is on the 22 man list Seisay might not be. There as well might be some creative use of IR employed to keep team control over some of these guys.

iigakusei

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":36uvitcp said:
Am I the only one that thinks Coleman may be out and Takufu will be in at FB?
I like Tukuafu better as a pure FB, but the coaching staff apparently loves Coleman so who knows. Definitely think this is a toss up.