Pete Carroll Preseason Week 3 Thursday Press Conference

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Synopsis

Preseason game 3…making progress. Oline see how they do.
They are evaluating everything that is going on.
Practice is a lot better and competition is still good
Garry is doing great as a starter. Tom Cable agrees. Potential to start is pretty high.
Secondary getting better Earl is getting more fit and intensity is getting there.
Sherman is in good shape and is in this week. Shead is also going to be in and is getting better.
Davis and martin in at Safety. Competition is there. Dion Bailey is also in competition.
Scheme wise our team is fitting well with the players.
Tyler is working hard and is making moves. Great addition for the front line too. He is making strides to get better and fit into our offensive line scheme too.
Therald Simon is competing, too. Shead and Bailey are still in competiotion for SS
Team synergy is getting better…..My term synergy. The more they play, the easier it is for their communication to be consistent.
Marshawn has a chance to play….unknown if he will play tho.
2 pt conversion….will be more plays thru the preseason. Not too much concern. Mentioned that those that wanted the change got what they wanted and the coaching staff is monitoring this too.
Great thoughts about RW handling situations.
Jesse was sick….is ok now.

A few more things that I missed but only bit parts. Did not understand some of the questions as I could not hear them. As always…..Go Hawks.