I want to see a lot of this...

dumbrabbit

Reaction score
Any pictures of Wilson and Graham right next to each other? I want to see the height difference...

LargentFan

Reaction score
c_hawkbob":35csaygl said:
LargentFan":35csaygl said:
Not to be contrarian, but that was a terrible throw...

Miss the point much?

Nope. I get the point. Impressive play by Jimmy Graham. That doesn't change the fact that it was a terrible, terrible throw. I do not want to see more of that.

c_hawkbob

Reaction score
LargentFan":255574g1 said:
c_hawkbob":255574g1 said:
LargentFan":255574g1 said:

Miss the point much?

Nope. I get the point. Impressive play by Jimmy Graham. That doesn't change the fact that it was a terrible, terrible throw. I do not want to see more of that.
Oh I don't either! But bad throws are gonna happen,I don't care who the QB is. It's nice to have someone on the other end that can rescue the play like that when they do!

Happy

Reaction score
He made that corner look like Kelly Jennings.

NorCalSeahawk

Reaction score
Great catch, bad throw.... but it's great to have weapon's like Jimmy and Chris Mathews for Russell to throw the ball up to in situations like this. This team's offense should be fun to watch as the season progresses and they get even more on the same page (that includes the o-line as well).

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
LargentFan":1pmj62ny said:

If every QB could make a "great throw" every time, then they would have a 90+% catch rate....and that would make for a boring game.

LargentFan

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":1nju6uo7 said:
LargentFan":1nju6uo7 said:

If every QB could make a "great throw" every time, then they would have a 90+% catch rate....and that would make for a boring game.

Not asking for a "great throw" every time. How about not a terrible one? The corner had way better position on that ball than Graham did, which only adds to the greatness of his catch. Still...I'll take Graham making easier catches any day of the week.

RussB

Reaction score
Graham is the shit. should be a nice decoy too so other guys WR's can get open more easily.....cant wait to see them in action

Latest posts