The future looks bright

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Seahawks%20Camp%20Football

Oh ya.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Isn't it beautiful? A bona-fide franchise quarterback with a top tier receiver on the Seahawks at the same time, both locked up for years.

Hawks46

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":1gs5rn3z said:
Isn't it beautiful? A bona-fide franchise quarterback with a top tier receiver on the Seahawks at the same time, both locked up for years.

Yea, I was just going to post that it's amazing to me that we just traded for Graham and we have him locked up for the next 3 years. Amazing.

sutz

Reaction score
Hell, neither one of them is black enough.

:laugh:

Oh, no, our future rests on the shoulders of a shrimp and a ginger! :240039: :240039:

Hey, just practicing my moves so I can become a nay-sayer for a change. :laugh:

FortWorthSeahawk

Reaction score
Yeah, things are about to heat up with our offense this year. Hopefully this will help make three-and-outs a thing of the past!

HawkFan72

Reaction score
FortWorthSeahawk":2713sjjw said:
Yeah, things are about to heat up with our offense this year. Hopefully this will help make three-and-outs a thing of the past!

Well every team has 3 and outs. We aren't going to score every drive.

But hopefully this helps solve some of the RedZone problems we have had for a couple years. A few more FGs might be turned into TDs.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":2ghv2wx2 said:

That's what we were saying when we got harvin.
But this feels a lot different. Graham is really embracing our team and culture. Can't wait to see them in action

Fade

Reaction score
Jerhawk":1uc5lql2 said:
MizzouHawkGal":1uc5lql2 said:

But this feels a lot different. Graham is really embracing our team and culture. Can't wait to see them in action

Jimmy Graham is literally the best red zone target in football, only Gronk & Dez are in the argument.

Chapow

Reaction score
Fade":2wqghutn said:
Jerhawk":2wqghutn said:
MizzouHawkGal":2wqghutn said:

Jimmy Graham is literally the best red zone target in football, only Gronk & Dez are in the argument.

Megatron.

But yeah, Graham is in the conversation.

athanas

Reaction score
Jazzhawk":20yo1xgo said:

"Tell me again about the rabbits, George...".
Cannot WAIT to see what the two of them can do together this year.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Chapow":3kl9gss9 said:
Fade":3kl9gss9 said:
Jerhawk":3kl9gss9 said:
MizzouHawkGal":3kl9gss9 said:

Megatron.

He has 40TD in the redzone and 29 of those are from 10 yards or closer and hes basically only played 4 full years. His rookie year he wasnt all that involved. Johnson only has 41TD in the redzone with 23 of those 10 yards or closer and hes played 3 more years

Gronk is 41 in redzone and 26 of those 10 yards in.

Chapow

Reaction score
Chapow":2sarpffv said:
Fade":2sarpffv said:
Jerhawk":2sarpffv said:
MizzouHawkGal":2sarpffv said:

Megatron.

WilsonMVP":2sarpffv said:
He has 40TD in the redzone and 29 of those are from 10 yards or closer and hes basically only played 4 full years. His rookie year he wasnt all that involved. Johnson only has 41TD in the redzone with 23 of those 10 yards or closer and hes played 3 more years

Gronk is 41 in redzone and 26 of those 10 yards in.

That's awesome and I couldn't be more stoked that Graham is a Seahawk if I tried.

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
HawkFan72":k9vyvhvi said:
FortWorthSeahawk":k9vyvhvi said:

Well every team has 3 and outs. We aren't going to score every drive.

But hopefully this helps solve some of the RedZone problems we have had for a couple years. A few more FGs might be turned into TDs.
It gives us different options when we are on the opponent's one-yard line and are trying to win the Super Bowl. GO FKING HAWKS!

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
sutz":3n438wmx said:
Hell, neither one of them is black enough.

:laugh:

Oh, no, our future rests on the shoulders of a shrimp and a ginger! :240039: :240039:

Hey, just practicing my moves so I can become a nay-sayer for a change. :laugh:
Oh, I beg to differ. GO HAWKS!@

chris98251

Reaction score
erik2690":t4oc6g24 said:
I liked this one too

O55g5Cx

Wilson is no dummy, when you are stealing kids Ice cream you take the biggest dude on the team with you :)