Playoff Ticket Reservations for 2015 in your Account Manager

TestMo1337

Reaction score
Hey Season Ticket Holders,

Just passing along a helpful tip, you can reserve your playoff tickets without making a payment now.

The Wild Card round is the same price as my single-game tickets.

Go check it out.

mikeak

Reaction score
You "buy" that price and guarantee that it won't change. The team gets the authorization to charge you immediately when a playoff game is confirmed.

Works for me. The NFC west round was also the same for me

nrayorr

Reaction score
As a first time season ticket holder I am pretty excited about this. I did get a little nervous when the first payment was to come out 9/10/2015 though. For you seasoned ticket holders I have a question for you. Does half of the amount come out that day? I'm sure it doesn't, but how long after we know we are in the playoffs does it come out? I'm just a curious and a nervous rookie when it comes to things like this, so please forgive me for that. :?

SEAHAWKBLITZ

Reaction score
They will charge your card as soon as a home playoff game is confirmed. You don't get fancy tickets for the playoff games either, have to print them yourself at home.

nrayorr

Reaction score
SEAHAWKBLITZ":j2eabive said:
They will charge your card as soon as a home playoff game is confirmed. You don't get fancy tickets for the playoff games either, have to print them yourself at home.

Appreciate your answer. Yeah, I think I can print them off to see some epic playoff wins en route to the Super Bowl! The last two NFC Championship games I was so consumed here in town... can't wait to experience that this year at C-Link!

SEAHAWKBLITZ

Reaction score
Yeah, I suppose it's not that big a deal. I did print a color copy of mine and laminate it for a souvenir though. Also they won't charge you the whole amount you see on that invoice either. Just the confirmed game, then the next game when it is confirmed. The playoff invoice shows all three games, but we can only host 2.

Definitely a good thing to be in the stadium when something amazing happens, I can't even put into words what it was like in there when Kearse caught the game winner in OT last year. Hopefully you'll get to find out for yourself.

tooshort

Reaction score
SEAHAWKBLITZ":3fg7d3lc said:
Definitely a good thing to be in the stadium when something amazing happens, I can't even put into words what it was like in there when Kearse caught the game winner in OT last year. Hopefully you'll get to find out for yourself.

I sit 4th row section 124 in the south endzone so beastquake ended 50 feet from me.... I never thought i'd feel a jubilant crush of humanity and overwhelming ecstatic emotion like that crowd had again...

"The Tip" was 25 feet from me and I was proven wrong...

"The Miracle Kearse" was 80 feet away but I had financially maneuvered (sold my divisional and championship nosebleeds) to get my parents into the tenth row section 125 ($740 per ticket :shock:) for their second championship game in the stands and that comeback, that play,and hearing my parents say that was the third most amazing experience in their lives behind my birth and Woodstock was beyond epic!

Can't wait for the next moments of immortal Seahawks lore!!

SEAHAWKBLITZ

Reaction score
The memories keep getting better. I sit in the other end of the stadium. my most memorable events would be the Romo fumble, and I got a game ball Chris Clemons threw into the stands after the Heater brought home a pick 6 from Vince young. If I could change one thing, the ball would have a Seahawks brand on it instead of Eagles. But oh well, i think I'll keep it!

tooshort

Reaction score
SEAHAWKBLITZ":2l9gaa90 said:
The memories keep getting better. I sit in the other end of the stadium. my most memorable events would be the Romo fumble, and I got a game ball Chris Clemons threw into the stands after the Heater brought home a pick 6 from Vince young. If I could change one thing, the ball would have a Seahawks brand on it instead of Eagles. But oh well, i think I'll keep it!

Awesome!

I have Kelly Herndon's glove from the Dallas Game in '05 (where big play Babs was the actual interceptor and creator of a last second chance for Josh Brown to win it).

Still a treasured piece of memorabilia from one of my favorite games ever!

The Romo fumble had to be amazing from that side! How about the push off by Tate for the win? F calling it what the media created! How was the -ail Mary on that side?

SEAHAWKBLITZ

Reaction score
The hail mary to tate was awesome for sure, but the suspense of waiting to find out if would hold kind of killed it a little bit. Not to mention I just thought we pulled off a miracle win, i didn't even realize there was a controversy till we got to the car and turned on the radio. I remember that Babs pick too, that guy really had a knack for being in the right place at the right time. He also the one who tackled Romo on the infamous snap fumble.