Neither of them will make it. Too short. :D

Maybe, but my boy just turned 15...lol

OP
OP
TAB420

TAB420

Reaction score
byau":2fnzqyof said:
Nice photo, looks like fun! And diggin' the 12 Socks!!!

Thank you, he was in the ER the night before with food poisoning and still showed up and competed. Made me pretty damn proud.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
TAB420":1rre2n04 said:
byau":1rre2n04 said:
Nice photo, looks like fun! And diggin' the 12 Socks!!!

Thank you, he was in the ER the night before with food poisoning and still showed up and competed. Made me pretty damn proud.

That's great that he got to have this experience. Always Compete!

BullHawk33

Reaction score
You can totally see how large Russ' hands are in this photo. He looks like a caricature. I'm not sure what it is about his photo, but that totally stands out for me.

JAGHAWK

Reaction score
They are almost the same height! :lol:

Awesome pic though! What a cool experience for you son.

OP
OP
TAB420

TAB420

Reaction score
Thanks everyone. Wilson let some of the kids play QB while he went out on routes. I was very impressed by Wilson's receiving skills,maybe the huge hands help.

TeamoftheCentury

Reaction score
What an awesome experience for both your boy and you! Very nice picture as well. Thanks for posting.
I've got two playing ball and when I show them this they will be quite envious. They get to attend NFL players camps here in FL - but, they're Seahawks fans. My boys would be in awe to attend a Seahawks' player camp. Just found out about Cliff Avrils' camp. Maybe next year. I'd like to make a trip up to N.C. from FL for the RWPA - probably for my younger boy.

My high schooler is a good player and earned legit praise from Devin Hester this past weekend at a camp. I overheard coaches talking about him as a potential D1 prospect. That does a Dad's heart good! We're headed to an SEC football prospect camp next week before HS football practices begin in August. He might trade all that just to meet Russell Wilson and have a picture with him like your son! Lol

OP
OP
TAB420

TAB420

Reaction score
It will go next to last years camp pics and Seahawk autographs.