Scooters...of ...Vegas....

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Does this place do anything during the offseason? I am headed down there as it is way too cold in the Boise area....on Thursday. Probably will stop in on Sat afternoon...then go take a nap. Just curious if there are things going on at this time of the year. I hope the mods will let this stay up for a day or 2.....

and..um..uh... Go Hawks as it is a hawks bar of course.

King Dog

Reaction score
I've been there. I doubt there's anything going on right now other than beers being poured and food being served.

Exittium

Reaction score
i'll switch ya weather? I'm up north By CDA and its been miserably hot. At times just hot enough to remind me of how much i don't miss being deployed.

Anyways Have fun :th2thumbs:

OP
OP
Seahawkfan80

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Thanks y'all, I appreciate it. Still gonna stop in for a cold one or two.

EX... I was kidding of course. twas in the hunnerts here the past few days. I think ma nature was getten me ready for the Vegas trip. LOL

OP
OP
Seahawkfan80

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
So, I went. Got there after a long walk. Then determined that I was not too bright trying to walk 8 miles in the burning desert. Finally got a bus to the location at about 230 after starting out at about 1030am. Blistered my foot up a bit and still survived the walk/ride. The Rainbow road bus 201b and then 101 to midtown works just fine. The bus can drop you off near Scooters about 20 yards away. No problem there. Liked the atmosphere. Food was good. They were setting up for the UFC bout Saturday night. I did not go to the pool with the ladies that day as I wanted to go to scooters. The ladies did not go either as they were burnt too, just like me. Thanks for the advice. Much appreciated. And I can see where that place could rock on Seahawk Sunday.

Go Hawks

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":3fkrmsf9 said:
So, I went. Got there after a long walk. Then determined that I was not too bright trying to walk 8 miles in the burning desert. Finally got a bus to the location at about 230 after starting out at about 1030am. Blistered my foot up a bit and still survived the walk/ride. The Rainbow road bus 201b and then 101 to midtown works just fine. The bus can drop you off near Scooters about 20 yards away. No problem there. Liked the atmosphere. Food was good. They were setting up for the UFC bout Saturday night. I did not go to the pool with the ladies that day as I wanted to go to scooters. The ladies did not go either as they were burnt too, just like me. Thanks for the advice. Much appreciated. And I can see where that place could rock on Seahawk Sunday.

Go Hawks
I Should have told you it's a long walk. I always rent a car down there as I like to go to a lot of offstrip places and sometimes drive to Laughlin.

OP
OP
Seahawkfan80

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
We taxied to the MGM grand that night for Cirque de Soliel from Fremont and it cost us about 35. Bus for a full day is 5. That is what I had planned...I should have stuck with the plan.