Lynch "Family FIrst" Film Won't Be Released

kidhawk

Reaction score
[urltargetblank]http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000500369/article/marshawn-lynchs-terrible-biopic-wont-be-released[/urltargetblank]

I think we can all breathe a sigh of relief as that was not a very well thought out nor put together piece of film that we saw in the "preview"

Apparently Lynch did not consent to the release of the film and that his friend who was making the movie released it on his own. We all have heard how Lynch takes trust very seriously, and according to the article, he's lost trust in his friend and the film is now shelved.

It was the trailer that represented the beginning of the end. Bobino released it without Lynch's knowledge or approval, a violation of trust in Lynch's tight inner circle. Lynch had initially approached Bobino about directing the film, and helped secure the $100,000 to get the project off the ground. Lynch has since reimbursed his investor.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
The article on Deadspin produced the best comment I've read in a while:

SteveGorgonSamer Kalaf
7/07/15 3:12pm
Get a copy to Russell Wilson and I assure you the film will end up in the wrong hands.

Bob Loblaw

Reaction score
Maybe God spoke to Lynch as well an said "hey Marshawn, probably best to keep that sh** under wraps". By the way, " your not makin your way up here anytime soon and your movie won't help."

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Good for him.

From the clips it looked like it had the makings of a laughably atrocious vanity project that would give The Room a run for its money.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
I thought Lynch's acting looked pretty good from the trailer. It was the lack of cinematography and everyone else's bad acting that made the production look so awkward, cheap, and unnatural.

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
Should of known it was going to be horrible look at Mario's other film.

[youtube]tjjksMHoTqc[/youtube]