Marshawn on Conan tonight

DirtyDave

Reaction score
Just a heads up... I see that Marshawn will be on Conan tonight.. Set your DVR's

Crizilla

Reaction score
is there a link to the full segment? i just saw the part where he jumps into the skittles

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
fs55wke.gif

Nice Form!

Our Man in Chicago

Reaction score
Looks like there's a mattress under the Skittles.

I'd like to see the whole interview, too.

Rat

Reaction score
He never passes us a chance to be in front of a camera, does he? Getting more difficult to keep the act going.

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Rat":22k66e7t said:
He never passes us a chance to be in front of a camera, does he? Getting more difficult to keep the act going.

What act is it you speak of? He's never said he had a social disorder or anything like that. He just doesn't like talking to the football media. Whether he was taken out of context, misquoted, made fun of, whatever, he doesn't like talking to the media.

There are a few people he trusts, Michael Silver, Mike Rob, Conan, and im sure theres others. It's just the football guys after the game asking the same cliche ridden questions.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
I for one find it hilarious that he's tight with Conan but will blow off just about every sports media guy in existence save for Silver and MRob :lol:

Has to drive the media nuts.

lsheldon

Reaction score
Found this on youtube (same clip being shown on teamcoco.com):

[youtube]QLXo_4Bsjxc[/youtube]

253hawk

Reaction score
Our Man in Chicago":v67y98uw said:
Looks like there's a mattress under the Skittles.

I'd like to see the whole interview, too.

Looks like a bunch of foam to take up some volume and probably soften the impact a little. The Skittles are basically just a 'sheet' over a bed.

It's kinda funny that the blackest black dude and the whitest white dude get along so well together.

seaNOmercy

Reaction score
I had to get on his website and order a hoodie after seeing this interview, definitely less expensive than a comparable NFL brand hoodie.

Has anyone ordered off his website before? I wanted to order the Bout That Action t-shirt but it looked like it fit really wide and wouldn't really shrink since it's made of polyester...