Doe Anyone Have The "We Are 12" Book?

kidhawk

Reaction score
Aspxi2fproductImages2f 17040002fff 1704947 xl

The Seahawks sent out a promotional offer through their email list today, and I'm likely going to order one, but was curious if anyone who had it might want to review it (if review is the proper word for a picture book)

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
TriCHawk":ven1b3f1 said:
I have it - it's worth having. Get it while you still can.

I'm most likely ordering it tonight when I get home. I'm surprised I never saw this sooner (although for the price being offered today, I'm glad I didn't)

TriCHawk

Reaction score
Yeah, it's cheap now. But at the time, I had no idea how long they'd be available. I waited 30+ years for the Hawks to win a SB, so I got everything I could while I could.

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
TriCHawk":17rxoxaa said:
Yeah, it's cheap now. But at the time, I had no idea how long they'd be available. I waited 30+ years for the Hawks to win a SB, so I got everything I could while I could.

I did the same and I undoubtedly would have got this book, but somehow I completely missed it. I'm getting all stoked now though. Funny thing is, they are offering it from the publisher with a papa johns pizza (only for Portland and Seattle area) for half the price I can find it for at the official stores. I don't care about the pizza and wouldn't want it if I lived in the area, but am getting more excited about the book the more I think about it

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
ok, I went ahead and ordered mine, so I'll share the link now for anyone else who wants one of these that doesn't have one

[urltargetblank]http://skyboxpress.com/products/seahawks[/urltargetblank]

They are currently selling for $9.95 + $5.95 shipping (They are listed at $40 each and are running $19.99 on the NFL, Seahawks and other similar sites.

I'm guessing this is their final push to sell out of the books before putting the next version out

Faust

Reaction score
I ordered a copy today. I received a papa johns promo offer in my email, one book and one pizza for $9.95 Plus $5.95 shipping! Can't beat that!

seaNOmercy

Reaction score
That really is a good deal, especially with the free pizza! I ordered two.

OrFan

Reaction score
Well, if you can't beat them, join them!

Old Peyton and Papa John figured out how to come out ahead from that game finally.

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
OrFan":2cghnoak said:
Well, if you can't beat them, join them!

Old Peyton and Papa John figured out how to come out ahead from that game finally.

I can't say with certainty, but I was under the impression that Manning only owned franchises in Colorado, and since this offer is for Seattle/Portland only, he won't really benefit....of course even if I lived in Seattle, I wouldn't order the Papa Johns. I've never been a fan of big chain pizza places for the most part. Generally speaking, in most urban areas, there are much better local establishments.

As for the book. I'm anxious to get it and relive that season again and then put it with the rest of my championship season items (except the poster which is hanging in my living room)

drcool

Reaction score
It is an awesome book. Great pictures and a great way to remember the SB season. And you would spend $10 on the pizza anyway so you are basically buying a pizza and getting a free book or buying the book and getting a free pizza. Win-Win either way.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Yep ordered mine today. My wife and daughter can have the pizza. :)

byau

Reaction score
Sweet! Thanks!

Wow, three books for $20 (Plus it seems $5.50 shipping for each) PLUS three pizzas? It didn't say what the gift card amount is but I'm guessing it's around $10. I spent $38 for three books and three pizzas. Wow

btw, gift cards only usable in Washington and Oregon boooooooooooo.....

(Kidhawk! Thanks for the heads up! Still lovin' that avatar!)

keatonisballin

Reaction score
Just ordered one as well. Wanted to get this book after it came out but I forgot to order it. Glad you posted this, thanks! Now I can add it to my collection.

titan3131

Reaction score
ordered ty for the post, It will be a great birthday present for my uncle!

AND I KEEP ALL THE PIZZA MUHAHAHAHAHHAH

on a side note SHIPPING 5 $ per book for shipping o well. FREE PIZZA

byau

Reaction score
titan3131":de0vdhpu said:
on a side note SHIPPING 5 $ per book for shipping o well. FREE PIZZA

haha I had the same thought initially

But if you think about it, if the free pizza is in the neighborhood of $10, I just paid $38 for three books and three pizzas. Not bad considering I almost bought it at retail ($40?). Now I'll have two very nice presents for friends of mine (the books).

And yes..the pizza :D

THANK YOU KID!!!!

titan3131

Reaction score
Also the mileage on the pizza may vary. I know its a gift card, but if its just the cost of apizza then we could possibly get 2 pizzas day after a hawks victory.

that 50% off deal gets me every game week

32 wings and a buffalo chicken pizza for 23$ yes plz.

Killing my gainz