Sorry, Les!

LymonHawk

Reaction score
Dang, don't know how I forgot, but yesterday, 6/11, was Radish's 72nd birthday.

Soooo, Happy Birthday, Les!! You're still in my thoughts big guy. :thirishdrinkers:

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
LymonHawk":3fw6150h said:

Soooo, Happy Birthday, Les!! You're still in my thoughts big guy. :thirishdrinkers:
Thanks for posting this Lymon. Happy Birthday Les! :thirishdrinkers:

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Mine also. He was the man that welcomed me and taught me the ropes on how to survive here after I got banned from another well known site Seahawks related site.

I miss him and can't do 10% of his moderator job. But I'm trying to get better each day and I believe he's proud of me for even volunteering to try when he looks down here.

Happy Birthday Les. :thirishdrinkers:

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
Happy bday! I don't really know him but wish I did, sounds like the folks who knew him were the lucky ones.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
theincrediblesok":eeye071l said:
Happy bday! I don't really know him but wish I did, sounds like the folks who knew him were the lucky ones.
Well, he liked the ladies and always went out of his way to to let us know that (not in a bad way).

He actually cared and never lied. I'm sorry if I'm coming off mean to you, but he's special in a way I can't express and so I've decided to carry on his legacy to the best of my ability but am probably screwing it up. I miss him because he was an actual friend to me in some really dark times.

Know this, he's always remembered and all of us moderator fools try our best by him whenever possible.

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":u12jykxp said:
theincrediblesok":u12jykxp said:
Well, he liked the ladies and always went out of his way to to let us know that (not in a bad way).

He actually cared and never lied. I'm sorry if I coming off mean to you but he's special in a way I can't express and so I've decided to carry on his legacy to the best of my ability but am probably screwing it up because I miss him because he was an actual friend to me in some really dark times.

Know this, he's always remembered and all of us moderator fools try to the best by him whenever possible.

I don't think your being mean to me and I hope my statement didn't make it sound like I'm being mean about it. I joined in a bit later but heard that he was a good dude from others. Wished I had joined earlier instead of lurking around for a few years and would of gotten a better chance to really get to know him. I think you moderators are doing a fine job, it's hard to keep the peace here during our drama filled offseason.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
theincrediblesok":300vgkdz said:
MizzouHawkGal":300vgkdz said:
theincrediblesok":300vgkdz said:

He actually cared and never lied. I'm sorry if I coming off mean to you but he's special in a way I can't express and so I've decided to carry on his legacy to the best of my ability but am probably screwing it up because I miss him because he was an actual friend to me in some really dark times.

Know this, he's always remembered and all of us moderator fools try to the best by him whenever possible.

I don't think your being mean to me and I hope my statement didn't make it sound like I'm being mean about it. I joined in a bit later but heard that he was a good dude from others. Wished I had joined earlier instead of lurking around for a few years and would of gotten a better chance to really get to know him. I think you moderators are doing a fine job, it's hard to keep the peace here during our drama filled offseason.
You weren't mean but I may have been because that's my style to be straight to the point and sometimes what I'd consider a bitch IRL.

I'm seriously sorry you missed out on Les because he was kind of unique and old school friendly. It's something that's rare to be honest.

Thank you for the "attaboy" for us moderator types though, we do really try but herding cats is damned hard!

Just be you because I believe he's watching us and is laughing all the while knowing we're awesome and going to Santa Clara for the biggest middle finger job ever.

Msfann

Reaction score
Happy Birthday! :les:

It sure isn't the same without you here.

tooshort

Reaction score
Happy Belated "Late" Bday.. Damn you're missed...

This is one of my favorite forum PM "warning" interactions, after I dropped an Fbomb on a "classless fan" thread

sorry radish...I forget how far you guys go to keep this board classy..

wouldn't want it to look like webzone :34853_doh:

Of course, there..it's required to spell the whole word out or nobody understands...

You bastard I spit coffee all over my keyboard. lol

Have a great New Year.

Les

grizbob

Reaction score
LymonHawk":32h3l76r said:

Dag Nabbit, you just told me last week his birthday was coming up and I forgot too :oops:

Here's to you Les :thirishdrinkers: