Word of Muth Bitches!!

ivotuk

Reaction score
If you haven't read his stuff, look it up. He's a former offensive lineman and a damn good writer!

"Wondering how good (or how bad?) the Seahawks offensive line really is? Ben Muth is a former All Pac-10 tackle for Stanford and current writer at Football Outsiders, and today he joined Danny Kelly and Kenneth (me) to talk about Russell Okung, J.R. Sweezy, the two big losses on the o-line, Ben's time playing for Jim Harbaugh at Stanford, facing off against Marshawn Lynch and Justin Forsett, the zone blocking scheme, and a whole lot more.

Seattle's biggest questions headed into the season may be all along the line, so what better time to get a primer on the guys the Seahawks have and the ones they don't. It's a really good episode you don't want to miss!"

http://www.fieldgulls.com/2015/6/4/8732 ... s-ben-muth

StoneCold

Reaction score
Surprised that "Bitches" is an acceptable word in the main forum.

SC

OP
OP
ivotuk

ivotuk

Reaction score

StoneCold

Reaction score
ivotuk":23m36vjq said:
StoneCold":23m36vjq said:
Surprised that "Bitches" is an acceptable word in the main forum.

SC

Now, if I would have used it to attach someone, then it would be against the rules. But humorous references are okay. If you lack humor, I can't help you, but you may, if you wish, refresh your memory of the rules.

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=20981

http://movies.about.com/od/miscellanous ... atings.htm

edit: NB

The word doesn't bother me, I was just surprised a mod would use it in any form in the main forum. I read the rules, but didn't see where it said humorous use of foul language was ok.

SC

SeaChase

Reaction score
Curse words as long as I use them in a humorous way? Sweet..

Jville

Reaction score
My thinking is that many have become accustom to its usage as a verb.

:177692: But, many of us still frown on its usage as a noun. And in this era of political correctness, objections to it's usage as a verb may very well have exploded.

Sac

Reaction score
Don't let this distract from the word of Muth.

You can say all the words except the F-word and the C-word, so long as you don't use them to attack other posters specifically, as attacks on posters are already prohibited outside of shacked forums.

Keep it PG-13, bitches.

grizbob

Reaction score
Jville":2sejbh4b said:

:177692: But, many of us still frown on its usage as a noun. And in this era of political correctness, objections to it's usage as a verb may very well have exploded.

Well, my dog is a real bitch, and all my ex-wife does is bitch, bitch, bitch :stirthepot:

StoneCold

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":4yp7fnvx said:

You can say all the words except the F-word and the C-word, so long as you don't use them to attack other posters specifically, as attacks on posters are already prohibited outside of shacked forums.

Keep it PG-13, bitches.

Now that Sac is here and were discussing what's acceptable, I have wondered what is up with a mod having an avatar where Mario is f-wording a sleeping lady. Seems a bit risqué. Again understand it doesn't offend me. I just find it odd mod behavior.

SC

bigtrain21

Reaction score
StoneCold":2h5zz289 said:
SacHawk2.0":2h5zz289 said:

Keep it PG-13, bitches.

Now that Sac is here and were discussing what's acceptable, I have wondered what is up with a mod having an avatar where Mario is f-wording a sleeping lady. Seems a bit risqué. Again understand it doesn't offend me. I just find it odd mod behavior.

SC

He's giving her the Heimlich Maneuver.

Jville

Reaction score
grizbob":1k3iggn5 said:
Jville":1k3iggn5 said:

Well, my dog is a real bitch, and all my ex-wife does is bitch, bitch, bitch :stirthepot:

Well, I object to your remarks about your dog. Although I have become accustom such remarks about ex-wives.

StoneCold

Reaction score
bigtrain21":1k3imfjs said:
StoneCold":1k3imfjs said:
SacHawk2.0":1k3imfjs said:

Keep it PG-13, bitches.

SC

Really? Hmm, nice euphemism. :)

SC

Sac

Reaction score
StoneCold":b3f4rnnc said:
bigtrain21":b3f4rnnc said:
StoneCold":b3f4rnnc said:
SacHawk2.0":b3f4rnnc said:

Keep it PG-13, bitches.

SC

Really? Hmm, nice euphemism. :)

SC
They're fully clothed, so clearly they're not getting down. It must be because she's choking, duh.

dopeboy206

Reaction score
12th man in the building bitches!!!! Please don't ban me. Lol. I just wanna join in on the fun using the B word BLOOD...

Hawks46

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":2p0qx7oj said:

Keep it PG-13, bitches.

Glad we've gotten that cleared up. I've gotten threatened with the ban hammer here for using "sh!t" and "sh*t" in both humorous and regular context. Kind of hard to attach that one to a person unless you throw another word like "head" in there.

And no, I don't mind and don't get offended, pretty much at all.

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
The Biscuit Bitch on 1st Ave by the Pike Place Market has good sandwiches.