Bobby Wagner #69 on top 100

bigtrain21

Reaction score
Just a heads up but Wagner (via satellite) is on the reaction show which is on right now.

vin.couve12

Reaction score
Kind of disappointed that he's not higher really. Reminds me of the travesty of putting Kam at 65 last year, but really it's not a big deal. The Hawks have the best CB, FS, SS, and MLB in the game today and have for couple years now.

OP
OP
Seafan

Seafan

Reaction score
That leaves six Seahawks in the top 60. Earl, Kam, Richard, Russell, Marshawn and Jimmy.

Justin Forsett #65.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Are they not providing the actual footage from the reveal show? All these videos are the after show reactions........lame.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Blitzer88":r5385a1k said:
Are they not providing the actual footage from the reveal show? All these videos are the after show reactions........lame.

Watched it on the app earlier

Vetamur

Reaction score
A bit surprised. Obviously hes deserving, but hes not one of our big personality types so in years past hes the type who would have flown under the radar. Back to back Super Bowls really does raise the profile! Not sure why Im still surprised, with even our back ups and cast offs signing pretty big contracts elsewhere.

OP
OP
Seafan

Seafan

Reaction score
Vetamur":55k73yf9 said:
A bit surprised. Obviously hes deserving, but hes not one of our big personality types so in years past hes the type who would have flown under the radar. Back to back Super Bowls really does raise the profile! Not sure why Im still surprised, with even our back ups and cast offs signing pretty big contracts elsewhere.

Agreed. But it's tough to fly under the radar when you are All Pro. That should get you in the top 100 but doesn't always.

The Hawks have the most and it makes some sense when people are saying they have the most talented roster.

kearly

Reaction score
It's kind of weird. Wagner is probably the 1st or 2nd best inside LB in the NFL, and Bennett is probably in the 10-15 range among DEs. So for that, it makes sense that Wagner is higher. But Bennett feels like the more vital player on Sundays. Wagner's value is mostly hidden, Bennett's value is more readily evident because he has so many more splash plays.

Ambrose83

Reaction score
kearly":2y33smfq said:
It's kind of weird. Wagner is probably the 1st or 2nd best inside LB in the NFL, and Bennett is probably in the 10-15 range among DEs. So for that, it makes sense that Wagner is higher. But Bennett feels like the more vital player on Sundays. Wagner's value is mostly hidden, Bennett's value is more readily evident because he has so many more splash plays.

Hidden? was it hidden the 5 games he missed and the gigantic drop off in production from said 5 games?

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Ambrose83":1mxsui1h said:
kearly":1mxsui1h said:

Hidden? was it hidden the 5 games he missed and the gigantic drop off in production from said 5 games?
This. That Dallas game was an abomination. It better not be this time given I have serious money riding on it. Given I live in Dallas North (Kansas City) and actually have money now, no small amount too boot. ;)

OP
OP
Seafan

Seafan

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":2kjfpdrm said:
Ambrose83":2kjfpdrm said:
kearly":2kjfpdrm said:

This. That Dallas game was an abomination. It better not be this time given I have serious money riding on it. Given I live in Dallas North (Kansas City) and actually have money now, no small amount too boot. ;)

I live in cowgirl country so this game is always big. It's amazing though how this season after the loss the cowgirl fans were actually humble and didn't talk smack. I've not seen them humble during a winning season ever before.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Seafan":18s19b9a said:
MizzouHawkGal":18s19b9a said:
Ambrose83":18s19b9a said:
kearly":18s19b9a said:

I live in cowgirl country so this game is always big. It's amazing though how this season after the loss the cowgirl fans were actually humble and didn't talk smack. I've not seen them humble during a winning season ever before.
True. They're confident though and have every right to be considering whatever Chip Kelly is doing in Philadelphia. They're very happy with McFadden which I don't get to be totally honest.

They do think they can beat us straight up though which is weird given we're likely to be full strength and have a far more explosive team in all areas unlike them by all indications.

OP
OP
Seafan

Seafan

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":38jn2djj said:
Seafan":38jn2djj said:
MizzouHawkGal":38jn2djj said:
They do think they can beat us straight up though which is weird given we're likely to be full strength and have a far more explosive team in all areas unlike them by all indications.

Sometimes a fan base needs to be given a dose of reality. We gave it to them a few years ago, time for another dose.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Having him behind the likes of CHARLES WOODSON, Tashaun Gipson, Adrian Peterson (if this is based off 2014, AD should be nowhere near this list), and DEANDRE LEVY is absolutely awful.