On this day in 1981.....

lsheldon

Reaction score
The enforcer became a Seahawk....

[tweet]https://twitter.com/Seahawks/status/593151540237570048[/tweet]

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Not to derail the thread, but on this day in 1981, I was in basic training for 3 weeks already. We did not have tv but it would not have mattered anyway. We had no time for the draft as we were always cleaning our stuff up and making it perfect for the inspection every day. Study Study Study....somewhat like what that one dude on our team does...except more so. San Antonio Texas is where that was and our dorm/barracks I think is torn down to build newer ones...probably with dish or direct and a maid or some such. Kids now a days have it soft. LOL

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
lsheldon":2l0gd3po said:
The enforcer became a Seahawk....

[tweet]https://twitter.com/Seahawks/status/593151540237570048[/tweet]
Should be In the HOF IMHO! He was my hero growing up as a kid.

OkieHawk

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":1lxkb6e8 said:
Not to derail the thread, but on this day in 1981, I was in basic training for 3 weeks already. We did not have tv but it would not have mattered anyway. We had no time for the draft as we were always cleaning our stuff up and making it perfect for the inspection every day. Study Study Study....somewhat like what that one dude on our team does...except more so. San Antonio Texas is where that was and our dorm/barracks I think is torn down to build newer ones...probably with dish or direct and a maid or some such. Kids now a days have it soft. LOL

San Antonio, USAF BMT, I was there roughly 10 years after you.

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":191aufdu said:

I was 4 months old, born in a Cambodian refugee camp in Thailand where the doctors/nurses told my mom and aunt to give up on me because they didn't see me surviving as I was born premature and all signs pointed to me not living long, now I'm a Seahawks fan.

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
theincrediblesok":1lwahk3t said:
Seahawkfan80":1lwahk3t said:

I was 4 months old, born in a Cambodian refugee camp in Thailand where the doctors/nurses told my mom and aunt to give up on me because they didn't see me surviving as I was born premature and all signs pointed to me not living long, now I'm a Seahawks fan.

:thirishdrinkers:

NINEster

Reaction score
Legendary draft for defensive players.

Maybe even the best one ever.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
I was 32 and had just moved here from the Midwest and I also had just started my engineering career with a large aerospace manufacturer here in the Seattle area... and with that move, I become a brand new Seahawks fan... now 34 years and counting.

Loved Kenny Easley. Shame how his career ended.

Latest posts