Schedule Analysis and Prediction

Status
Not open for further replies.

farhat

Reaction score
@ St. Louis Rams This will be a tough week 1 matchup on the road. However, I am not convinced Nick Foles will fair well in this offense. We will hyped and ready this time for the trickery of the Rams. Win

@ Green Bay Packers Lambeau Field is one of the toughest places to play in the NFL.Loss

vs. Chicago Bears Win

vs. Detroit Lions No one in the NFL can beat us in a home prime time game. Win

@ Cincinnati Bengals I don't like this road game at 10 AM against a decent running game and defense. This is the kind of team that is built to beat us. Loss

vs. Carolina Panthers Win

@ San Francisco 49ers I know it is a short week and a road game. But, I expect the 49ers to struggle this year. [Win

@ Dallas Cowboys Dallas doesn't have DeMarco Murray anymore and their home record wasn't even impressive with him on the team. Win

vs. Arizona Cardinals No one in the NFL can beat us in a home prime time game. Win

vs. San Francisco 49ers Win

vs. Pittsburgh Steelers We have lost one home game in each of the past 2 seasons. As much as it pains me to say it; Pittsburgh is the kind of ream (run, time of possession) that can beat us. Loss

@ Minnesota Vikings Win

@ Baltimore Ravens This is a tough prime time road game against a team that can run, control time of possession and can stop the run. Loss

vs. Cleveland Browns Win

vs. St. Louis Rams Win

@ Arizona Cardinals This will be a tough road game to end the season. However, without a running game, Arizona cannot beat us. Win

So, even though we have one of the most difficult schedules in the league, our record will be:

Seahawks 12-4, 2015 NFC West Division Champions

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Did you happen to put this on the stickied posting above? Just a thought. Looks like a sound thoughtful posting too. Go Hawks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts