Portland area 12s

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Anybody down for a draft get together on Friday?

Right now I've got my eyes on a newer spot on SE Belmont & Grand Ave called Pour Sports (the old Grand Cafe [although I haven't been able to get a hold of anybody there yet]). But I'm open for suggestions. And as of right now, unless the Blazers hit a magic win streak, we shouldn't have to worry too much about any conflicting TV time.

Right now it's just myself, Smoke and Anguish who've confirmed but all comers are welcome, obviously. Check in here if you're interested.

Edit: got the apostrophe out of 12's before Roland or HH gave me a tongue lashing.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":zvd6fkqj said:
Edit: got the apostrophe out of 12's before Roland or HH gave me a tongue lashing.
I'm tempted to come and buy you a beer just for this, though driving from Kirkland to Portland after work on a Thursday just to miss most of the first round is totes not worth it. :)

OP
OP
Z

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
RolandDeschain":smey7bqd said:
driving from Kirkland to Portland after work on a Thursday just to miss most of the first round is totes not worth it. :)

Well good thing we're doing it on Friday then.

GawksAtHawks

Reaction score
I would be down to meet some fellow 12s from .net! :thirishdrinkers:

Just not for the draft. Any game day get togethers though are a totally different story. :th2thumbs:

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
Count me in.

I don't have a clue where to go in Portland but it would be nice to find a place with free wi-fi.

OP
OP
Z

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Recon_Hawk":1gwfht6b said:
Count me in.

I don't have a clue where to go in Portland but it would be nice to find a place with free wi-fi.

Awesome. We'll keep this thread updated, I'm sure we can find a place to suffice.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
LymonHawk":2u7foa89 said:
Zebulon Dak":2u7foa89 said:

Stop begging! :mrgreen:

Yeah...methinks he meant Both give him a .......... :mrgreen:

BeaHUman

Reaction score
Not sure I can make it but I do want to get together with 12s this year at one main 'nest' if we could agree on it. The Portland Seahawks FB page tends to show a lot of differing ideas, mostly in finding a central place to meet.

OP
OP
Z

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
We should definitely do a game this year, Monday Nighter or something.

Sarlacc, put that on your calendar. Last time we watched a game together TJ! was starting QB if I remember correctly.

But this is for Friday and I know it just a draft and not a game, but we had fun with Pe and Riley last year up in Woodinville, I plan on having a blast this year as well.

Rocket

Reaction score
Not 100% yet, but close.
I recall a time in the past, long long ago, where I stumbled across the adjacent Morrison bridge looking for my car.
Luckily it was NOT in the water... :)
Sadly, I think I traversed the bridge a couple times.

Tell Roland he must come. We may start a tradition.

Latest posts