Ticket question

saroos

Reaction score
Me and my family will be coming for are first game against the Niners this year. I will need a block of six tickets. Am I better to buy them now from ticket exchange or wait until later. Thank for any help out there. GO HAWKS !!!

A

Anonymous

Get on that and Stubhub and check back daily.

You'll score them. Also, keep that search on eBay and set it to email you. If anything, just for perspective.

Good luck!

And welcome to .NET my new friend. We are very happy to see you here with us! :thirishdrinkers:

rideaducati

Reaction score
saroos":2nnrr97k said:
Me and my family will be coming for are first game against the Niners this year. I will need a block of six tickets. Am I better to buy them now from ticket exchange or wait until later. Thank for any help out there. GO HAWKS !!!

There are several options on stubhub right now.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
saroos":1r3l4kj9 said:
Welcome. I'd say buy them fairly soon because it's a block of 6 you need. If you needed only 1 or 2 you could gamble a bit.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":2w7m3dv1 said:
saroos":2w7m3dv1 said:
Welcome. I'd say buy them fairly soon because it's a block of 6 you need. If you needed only 1 or 2 you could gamble a bit.

I 2nd this. The 6 seats together will be harder to come by, the later it gets.

If y'all can sit in 3 groups of 2, you have more time. I wouldn't hope for 2 sets of 3 either. They can be had but not as easy to come by.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
worth every penny imo..best sporting event you will ever go to...when the 12th man flag goes up I still get chills! My last game was the NFC championship,...gonna be tough to be at that one! and welcome!

Vetamur

Reaction score
pmedic920":1e4hsglw said:
Sports Hernia":1e4hsglw said:
saroos":1e4hsglw said:

I 2nd this. The 6 seats together will be harder to come by, the later it gets.

If y'all can sit in 3 groups of 2, you have more time. I wouldn't hope for 2 sets of 3 either. They can be had but not as easy to come by.

Agreed..if you can sit in two groups of 3 or three pairs youll have more flexibility and probably even save money as you can wait to get the tickets til people go into "oh crap am I gonna be able to sell these??" mode.

OP
OP
S

saroos

Reaction score
I went ahead and bought tickets I didn't want to take the chance and not have them in one group. I got tickets in Section 106 in row G. My family and I are coming from North Pole, AK and can't wait to come and loose are voices at the game this time instead of in are living room !!

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
saroos":jr6j8n8m said:
I went ahead and bought tickets I didn't want to take the chance and not have them in one group. I got tickets in Section 106 in row G. My family and I are coming from North Pole, AK and can't wait to come and loose are voices at the game this time instead of in are living room !!

Please untie Santa go before you go to the game. Thanks. :mrgreen:

grizbob

Reaction score
saroos":11lpu5ya said:

Can't think of a better way to spend your permanent fund check :th2thumbs: :thirishdrinkers:

Yell for me too!!