What JS really thinks about Wilson

Anthony!

Reaction score
There has been a lot of speculation of about what JS did and did not say about Wilson and what he may think about hiM, he has more to prove, he is not a core guy etc .Well I think this puts an end to all that.

"I'm not going to get into specifics on Russell's situation other than to say that we all love Russell and we want him to be our quarterback for a long time," Schneider said.

Schneider was asked if he thinks those feelings are mutual.

"I do, yeah,'' he said.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/12744 ... rback-long

Ozzy

Reaction score
I for one am glad we have Anthony to silence some of the RW haters. Keep doing your thing buddy.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Anthony!":323w61zq said:
There has been a lot of speculation of about what JS did and did not say about Wilson and what he may think about hiM, he has more to prove, he is not a core guy etc .Well I think this puts an end to all that.

"I'm not going to get into specifics on Russell's situation other than to say that we all love Russell and we want him to be our quarterback for a long time," Schneider said.

"I do, yeah,'' he said.

In other news the sky is blue.

Anthony, you are the only one who genuinely believes there is anything better than a 0% chance Russ leaves Seattle :lol:

OP
OP
Anthony!

Anthony!

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":2dkmrdtq said:
Anthony!":2dkmrdtq said:

"I do, yeah,'' he said.

Anthony, you are the only one who genuinely believes there is anything better than a 0% chance Russ leaves Seattle :lol:

Actually no I am not, anyone who thinks there is not a chance is foolling them selves, there is always a chance.

JimmyG

Reaction score
Wow, that settles it. Here I thought that he would come out and say that he thinks Wilson sucks and that he doesn't want to re-sign him. Thanks for posting this, it was definitely worthy of its own topic.

mikeak

Reaction score
Anthony!":3urknkgo said:
Hasselbeck":3urknkgo said:
Anthony!":3urknkgo said:

"I do, yeah,'' he said.

Actually no I am not, anyone who thinks there is not a chance is foolling them selves, there is always a chance.

You are right - there is A chance

There is also a chance that we go to war with North Korea this afternoon - it could happen. There is a chance scientists missed an asteroid and it hits earth within the next year.

There is a chance of a lot of things probably way more than things that there isn't a chance for. There is however not a REALISTIC chance that Russel Wilson leaves Seattle

OP
OP
Anthony!

Anthony!

Reaction score
mikeak":1hett0sz said:
Anthony!":1hett0sz said:
Hasselbeck":1hett0sz said:
Anthony!":1hett0sz said:

"I do, yeah,'' he said.

You are right - there is A chance

There is also a chance that we go to war with North Korea this afternoon - it could happen. There is a chance scientists missed an asteroid and it hits earth within the next year.

There is a chance of a lot of things probably way more than things that there isn't a chance for. There is however not a REALISTIC chance that Russel Wilson leaves Seattle

Again there is a realistic chance, how big a one who knows but their is a chance. But I am glad you are blissful

OP
OP
Anthony!

Anthony!

Reaction score
volsunghawk":h76ui5o9 said:
Anthony!":h76ui5o9 said:
There has been a lot of speculation of about what JS did and did not say about Wilson and what he may think about hiM, he has more to prove, he is not a core guy etc .

And a whole hell of a lot of that speculation has come from you. :141847_bnono:

Based on what I have heard, and read so its not like I am making stuff up.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Anthony!":3o6pyjms said:
Hasselbeck":3o6pyjms said:
Anthony!":3o6pyjms said:

"I do, yeah,'' he said.

Jimmy Graham is more likely to land his plane on top of Russell Wilson looking at his Surface tablet while listening to Marvin Gaye on his Bose headphones than Russell Wilson is at leaving Seattle in free agency.