NFL Draft .Net meet-up in Chicago (5/1 & 5/2)

Our Man in Chicago

Reaction score
Ladies, gents: I'll be at the NFL Draft here in Chicago on Friday (5/1) and Saturday (5/2).

Anyone else coming out? I can drag you all around the good parts of my city.

Mods, please move if redundant or in the wrong forum; a proposed meet-up seems to be more of a general topic than something to be sequestered in the Pro Draft Forum, per se.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Our Man in Chicago":3e64p77j said:
Ladies, gents: I'll be at the NFL Draft here in Chicago on Friday (5/1) and Saturday (5/2).

Anyone else coming out? I can drag you all around the good parts of my city.

Mods, please move if redundant or in the wrong forum; a proposed meet-up seems to be more of a general topic than something to be sequestered in the Pro Draft Forum, per se.

I wouldn't fret about it. A Seahawks fan get together for a Seahawks related event is not really draft discussion, so we can keep it on the main forum.

I would like to go to an NFL draft myself one day, but that day is not this year. I also want to go to a hall of fame enshrinement, but that's another topic entirely.

Hope lots of 12's are there representing. Chicago can be a fun city.

OP
OP
Our Man in Chicago

Our Man in Chicago

Reaction score
= my first & last thread bump.

Just let me know via reply or PM if you're coming out, and I'll be there to shake your hand.

AUgE0 original

GM4aday

Reaction score
I plan on being down there Friday and Saturday for a few hours each day to experience Draft Town. Going to try and get on standby list for tickets. Plan on wearing my grey Bryant on Friday and white Mirer on Sat.

OP
OP
Our Man in Chicago

Our Man in Chicago

Reaction score
Kenny Easley will be there today from 6-8 at the "Play 60 Clinic."

I'll be wearing my #12 Throwback Home jersey. ('83-'01)

Latest posts