Is Marshawn set to break any records this year?

HomerJHawk

Reaction score
Just wondering if he's coming up on any Seahawks or NFL records that he's likely to reach this season.

titan3131

Reaction score
I dont know about records, but i know ALOT of running backs DECLINE MAJORLY after the 1800 carry mark. And BM passed that last year.

KiwiHawk

Reaction score
With 1305 yards he reaches the 10,000 regular-season-yards club. It's not unattainable, given that he had 1306 last year. I would think 10k would be necessary for HoF consideration.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
I'm predicting he breaks his previous records of words said but that will be negated from his record of sacks grabbed.

rideaducati

Reaction score
I could see him breaking a record after trying to play it in his cd player and it not working.

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
Christine Michael needs 6 rushing yards to pass Jon Kitna for #35 on the Seahawk's all-time list.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Hawkstorian":q1clw1xt said:
Christine Michael needs 6 rushing yards to pass Jon Kitna for #35 on the Seahawk's all-time list.

I still think it's crazy that in 3 years, Russell Wilson is already 9th (he has more yards than Julius Jones, who was the Seahawks' starting RB for the same number of years).

chris98251

Reaction score
HawkFan72":1zxhnsfu said:
Hawkstorian":1zxhnsfu said:

I still think it's crazy that in 3 years, Russell Wilson is already 9th (he has more yards than Julius Jones, who was the Seahawks' starting RB for the same number of years).

You do understand what and who you referred to and that the celebration of that player leaving was almost as big as us gaining a player that actually accomplished something here.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
He's set to break the record for most badass man on a football field in the history of the NFL when he takes his first 2015 snap.

Our Man in Chicago

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":jxxvxno5 said:
RolandDeschain":jxxvxno5 said:
He's set to break the record for most badass man on a football field in the history of the NFL when he takes his first 2015 snap.

That's not a real record, roland. they have no possible way to track that, and it's not backed up by any stats.

Just like the definition of the word "Elite."

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":29x352v9 said:
RolandDeschain":29x352v9 said:

That's not a real record, roland. they have no possible way to track that, and it's not backed up by any stats.
Nice work, Roethlisberger.