Should we read anything into this?

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Could mean absolutely nothing... who knows...

But out of boredom, I'm browsing Instagram.. and I come across a recent post by Sidney Rice, the pic was taken by Lockette so I start browsing his feed and there's several pics giving love to Lynch, Baldwin, etc... but there's one noticeable omission.

Our quarterback.

Now I browse who he is following. I see Kaepernick (one of his apparent best friends), I see every WR on the roster... but no Wilson.

Hop onto Kearse's feed - he follows Wilson.

Hop onto Richardson's feed - he follows Wilson.

Chris Matthews? Yep.

Hop onto Sidney Rice's feed again. Yep. How about former team cancer Percy Harvin? Yep. He follows Russ too.

How about Doug Baldwin? Golden Tate?

No and no.

Again.. It could mean absolutely nothing and maybe they aren't fans of Wilson's annual posts of Children's Hospital visits or something. Who knows. But I find it a bit odd that all of Wilson's WR's past and present follow him except one Doug Baldwin and one Ricardo Lockette (Tate doesn't surprise me at all given the hanging rumor surrounding him and Ashton).

:stirthepot:

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
In a word? No. But if we have any luck at all we draft a couple guys that would replace Lockette and hopefully even Kearse. Not that it's likely but hope springs eternal as they say.

Smellyman

Reaction score
Yes! I will settle for nothing less than wild speculation over the most trivial of matters.

chris98251

Reaction score
Lockette is a tall guy and may have just overlooked Wilson.

Yoonhawk

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/DougBaldwinJr/status/581471778179952640[/tweet]

Apparently Doug Baldwin committed the cardinal sin of not following Wilson on all social media platforms. He should've used Woof.

[youtube]ytc9-wGCHW0[/youtube]

mbtitleist

Reaction score
Who cares? There's people I get along with quite well at work and I don't have them as a friend on Facebook.

massari

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":1d6uq4hn said:
In a word? No. But if we have any luck at all we draft a couple guys that would replace Lockette and hopefully even Kearse. Not that it's likely but hope springs eternal as they say.

I still don't understand why they brought back these two for next season.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
It's ridiculous to me why so many are down on Kearse and Lockette, two young players with strong upsides. Kearse seems to make clutch catch after catch and Lockette not only is a good option in our offense, but he's a beast as a special teams gunner.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Personally, I don't follow DangeRuss on Twitter because there's too much Jesus.

It's only a myth that all NFL players are into Christianity to a serious level. ;)

original poster

Reaction score
Yeah I wouldn't read into that at all.

It's blatently obvious that Russ and Mr Angry have great chemistry together, they're probably the two players most in tune with each other (on offense at least).

scutterhawk

Reaction score
chris98251":n542uopa said:
Lockette is a tall guy and may have just overlooked Wilson.
LOL, After a lackluster attempt at catching the game winning ball in the SB?,,,,, Lockette can't afford to overlook ANYBODY.

Vetamur

Reaction score
I dont read anything into it. But I have always had the feeling somehow that Baldwin and Wilson arent super chummy off the field. Cant remember if once upon a time there was an actual reason I could point to or if its always just been my read based on their characters....

Largent80

Reaction score
On these stupid social platforms one can "follow", "like" or do whatever with the push of a button. It means nothing at all. It's mostly a fad, and a boring one at that.

Throwdown

Reaction score
...what grown man stalks other people's social networks????

I hate you all in the offseason

Milehighhawk

Reaction score
Throwdown":1f7nassx said:
...what grown man stalks other people's social networks????

I hate you all in the offseason

I only do it when I am trying to figure out whether or not I want to hire them. ;)

DavidSeven

Reaction score
If you're actually being serious here, then just look at the top of Lockette's Twitter feed. Last thing he did was re-tweet a shout-out from RW. With the Baldy tweet posted above, think it's safe to say we can lock this down.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/DangeRussWilson/status/575375537247387649[/tweet]