Seahawks.Com Roster Updated

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
Roster geek's like me rejoice! Aytyba Rubin is #77! Suck it James Carpenter!

http://www.seahawks.com/team/roster

If I'm Luke Ingram, I'm feeling a little (lot) nervous. The only guy the website can't even pretend to give a uniform number to. He was signed as the only long snapper on the roster, before Clint Gresham agreed to a new three year deal. Seems likely that after the draft and the new rookies fill out the roster, he'll be the first to go. If you only have one kicker and one punter you're not going to have TWO long snappers on the 90 man roster.

Let's all take a moment to appreciate Luke Ingram before his time in Seattle ends.

OP
OP
Hawkstorian

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
T-Jack is still a free agent. The webmaster at Seahawks.Com is politely saving his spot.

Same thing with Williams.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":3u5ldptc said:
Did I miss us re-signing TJack?

No you didn't. At least not officially. He hasn't been reported as signed through yesterday. I know they have said they expect him back, so they may just be leaving his name there expecting his return once he's made his free agent rounds

Hawks46

Reaction score
So, what is the deal with Kevin Williams, has anyone heard the latest ?

I've heard the Hawks are waiting on him, and I've heard he's waiting on the Hawks.

McGruff

Reaction score
Hawks46":fycdas7e said:

I've heard the Hawks are waiting on him, and I've heard he's waiting on the Hawks.

They are both waiting on the draft. No reason to sign someone like Williams if the draft board lands us a tackle or two.

IBleedBlueAndGreen

Reaction score
McGruff":xjgnl0ka said:
Hawks46":xjgnl0ka said:

They are both waiting on the draft. No reason to sign someone like Williams if the draft board lands us a tackle or two.

According to Clayton they have had preliminary talks with both Williams and Jackson and there is some mutual interest, but as of now nothing is imminent.

rideaducati

Reaction score
I sent .com an email last week asking why their roster and depth chart wasn't updated. They still have several players listed that haven't been with the team for over a month. Ridiculousness. Shouldn't they be the FIRST to have their website updated with Seahawks news?

NorthDallas40oz

Reaction score
They've always left free agents on the roster during the offseason unless and until they sign elsewhere.

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
I would have no problem with us upgrading our depth away from Jackson and Williams

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
therealjohncarlson":375ohdrj said:
I would have no problem with us upgrading our depth away from Jackson and Williams

Yes, you just walk over to the QB and DT trees, shake them a couple times and incredible talent falls at your feet at a dirt-cheap price.

BRILLIANT!

rideaducati

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":3ua9hpbg said:
therealjohncarlson":3ua9hpbg said:

Yes, you just walk over to the QB and DT trees, shake them a couple times and incredible talent falls at your feet at a dirt-cheap price.

BRILLIANT!

It wouldn't even matter what fell out of the QB tree, it would be an upgrade.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":29j0b3nv said:
therealjohncarlson":29j0b3nv said:

BRILLIANT!

I thought George Washington Chopped down that Cherry tree. :mrgreen: