Jimmy #10 Ranked Player in the NFL Graham video

Rocket

Reaction score
I believe there is a crack at the T of the goal post... consistent with the way he was hanging.
Jimmy done broke the Mo-Fo,
and he's ours.

nwgamer

Reaction score
(Inhale)Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........(Exhale)AhhhYessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

This is how I feel about our offensive future with JG in the picture.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
original poster":29l8utr3 said:
Cannot wait to see him in a Seahawks uniform!
I'm in total agreement he is Wilson's first real NFL level receiver and a bona-fide security blanket like all elite quarterbacks seem to have.

Baldwin and the rest of the pedestrians are good but Jimmy is a special kind of player that automatically elevates our other receivers.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Even if we don't see crazy numbers out of him, he should at least be a big upgrade in 3rd down and red zone situations which is where we really need the help.

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Awesome... Like you guys, I can't frickin' WAIT to see him in Seahawk blue. I'm so excited for this upcoming season that I can't stand it! Draft, Mini-camps... Gimme SOMETHING! lol Please stay healthy #88!

P.S. Thought I'd throw this in just to be an ass...

Imagine Graham AND Tate....

Ok, that was mean... sorry... :(

netskier

Reaction score
That would be good, but I prefer to imagine something that we do have, namely, Jimmy Graham and Chris Matthews, deployed together. Just will supersaturate any defense that I can think of. This will be RedZone heaven.

BlueThunder

Reaction score
netskier":t9bzuc8j said:
That would be good, but I prefer to imagine something that we do have, namely, Jimmy Graham and Chris Matthews, deployed together. Just will supersaturate any defense that I can think of. This will be RedZone heaven.

Chris Mathews has a good game, and now he's better than Kearse and Baldwin, not to mention Golden Tate? I mean, I am looking forward to Chris's development, but I guess I'm not as sold as you are quite yet...

netskier

Reaction score
Matthews will always be tall, and defenses will allocate their taller assets to Graham, which renders Matthews functionally taller, so his effectiveness will increase. Jimmy Graham will make Matthews better, and vice versa.

netskier

Reaction score
We do not have Tate so why think about him?

I agree that all of the receivers will become relatively better the moment that Jimmy Graham steps onto the field.

LolaRox

Reaction score
I 'm also very excited about the addition of Jimmy for the reasons that have been mentioned in this thread and others.

The Seahawks now have 5 of the top 20 players from that NFL list

Sherm - 7
Jimmy - 10
Beast - 14
Earl - 17
Russell - 20

I hope we can turn that into another Lombardi :0190l:

Riley12

Reaction score
Bleh. Until he is making plays in a Seahawks uniform, I will continue to dislike him for the pain and suffering he caused me as a Seahawks fan. Every catch in that highlight reel made against the Seahawks just pissed me off more and more.

Decimation

Reaction score
I'm very excited to see Jimmy play in the blue and green this season. This will be a great year of football, I really can see us winning the Super Bowl this year. And the draft hasn't even happened yet, I can't wait for the draft and I'm optimistic about what a player like Jimmy Graham can bring to this offense!