Doug Farrar on Jimmy G

scutterhawk

Reaction score
I have to disagree with one of Doug's answers on the final question at the end of the interview. ;)

Shane Falco

Reaction score
They're just playing the odds game. Considering just 5 teams in super bowl history has made 3 consecutive appearances and of course Buffalo doing the 4 consecutive super bowls.

I know we finally got a stud receiver for RW and that makes me feel better about our chances. But with this team it's been all about the defensive backfield imo. When they are dominant or just very good. The injuries and the loss of Maxwell, how that plays out and can they get back to being the dominant backfield or just very good. Also changes with the o-line and how that works out. We're retooling a little bit it seems to me. I'm not crowning them super bowl 3-peats just yet.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
I like that Graham is already studying tape and pinpointing cover zero and how he can expose defenses within our offense.

The key to utilizing a player of Graham's talent will come down to Pete, Russell and Bevell..........play calling and Russell's ability to recognize when and where to put Graham to succeed.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Shane Falco":2ch2aexh said:
They're just playing the odds game. Considering just 5 teams in super bowl history has made 3 consecutive appearances and of course Buffalo doing the 4 consecutive super bowls.

I know we finally got a stud receiver for RW and that makes me feel better about our chances. But with this team it's been all about the defensive backfield imo. When they are dominant or just very good. The injuries and the loss of Maxwell, how that plays out and can they get back to being the dominant backfield or just very good. Also changes with the o-line and how that works out. We're retooling a little bit it seems to me. I'm not crowning them super bowl 3-peats just yet.
In the first few games last Season, it was a "They Say" predictions that the Seahawks had a slim to none chance of going back to the big dance, and it was the "They Say's" that got it wrong.
I don't think the Seahawks have regressed, in fact, I see quite the opposite going on, AND, Pete and John are making big strides in bringing in players like Graham, that just might give us a better chance of winning even more games than last Season.

The Seahawks Secondary was beat all to hell going into, AND through the SB, which allowed the Patriots to eat away at the 10 point deficit, and yet even with all that, they still came within ONE play from winning their second SB in two Years, and I don't see any reason to doubt that they can do it for a third Year in a row.

Hawkboi

Reaction score
I like Doug, but don't like his final answer he knew was coming by the look he had... Obviously had to tread easy because of his Seahawks connection over the years and his position with SI... I think it was tough for Doug to say that... Maybe it's just my homer opinion from what I think I know, but really don't... :roll:

HawkGA

Reaction score
I actually feel more confident in the Seahawks going to the Super Bowl this year than I did last year.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Hawkboi":2kfu1h98 said:
I like Doug, but don't like his final answer he knew was coming by the look he had... Obviously had to tread easy because of his Seahawks connection over the years and his position with SI... I think it was tough for Doug to say that... Maybe it's just my homer opinion from what I think I know, but really don't... :roll:
You're right, it might just be your "Homer Opinion", but it doesn't make it any less valid, than anyone else around here, eh?