I found this article regarding Farwell and Williams

McGruff

Reaction score
Largent80":jmjw7f13 said:
http://blogs.twincities.com/vikings/2015/03/10/viking-turned-seahawk-heath-farwell-plans-continue-nfl-career-believes-kevin-williams-well/

Both players want to play, and both players have stayed in contact with Seattle.

Not sure Farwell is something I'd be exctied about, but I'd love to see williams on another short contract.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
ST blocking was abysmal last year, if Farwell could help fix that, I would be extremely happy to bring him back on board. Beast on ST.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
I'd like to see them both back as role players. At least give them a chance in training camp and if it turns out to be a situation like Antoine Winfield, so be it. But I think they'd both make solid contributions to the team.

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
Having him and lockette back would be huge for ST, we've always gotten away with having less ST on the roster by playing starters but I think w/ the injuries late last season it may be time to stop that.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
I really thought Farwell was going to hang it up and go into coaching after he had that experience last year.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Farwell is a stud on ST and ST play cost the Seahawks at least one game last season. It's not going to break any banks to keep him.

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
And Williams played his heart out trying to get a ring and came up 3 feet short. I would love to have him back.