Update

hawks85

Reaction score
hellos 12's. I have been out of the loop the last 3 weeks or so. my laptop was stolen and I have been busy with work. I have been trying to update myself with the latest hawks news and free agency. I know we resigned beastmode, but what's going on with Wilson. I thought we were going to give him a new deal. I also have been hearing stuff about suh wanting to play here. I don't think we have enough cap space unless the Wilson new deal gets done next year. last time I checked we had about 25 mil in cap space.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
hawks85":3v87eea3 said:
hellos 12's. I have been out of the loop the last 3 weeks or so. my laptop was stolen and I have been busy with work. I have been trying to update myself with the latest hawks news and free agency. I know we resigned beastmode, but what's going on with Wilson. I thought we were going to give him a new deal. I also have been hearing stuff about suh wanting to play here. I don't think we have enough cap space unless the Wilson new deal gets done next year. last time I checked we had about 25 mil in cap space.

Suh agreed to terms with Miami. No news on Wilson.

keatonisballin

Reaction score
I'd imagine they are holding off on announcing Wilson's new deal. If it isn't basically finalized it will be soon. And Suh is heading to Miami as of today. Not official yet but just about there.