Gimme some Swag. It's too quiet here.

oasis

Reaction score
I've never been a swagger person and I'm not one to type in caps. but. it would certainly be a boost if there was more of a pulse around here. Here's my modest attempt at a contribution towards that cause.
lynch-wilson.jpg

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Newsflash: We just lost the superbowl not to long ago on what is being called the worst play call in the history of sports. So no, i do not feel like getting "swaggy" in a seahawks forum. I'm still butt-hurt.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":32d0fump said:
Newsflash: We just lost the superbowl not to long ago on what is being called the worst play call in the history of sports. So no, i do not feel like getting "swaggy" in a seahawks forum. I'm still butt-hurt.

Aw c'mon, man. Chin up! We can't win all the Super Bowls.

et99.gif

OP
OP
O

oasis

Reaction score
I'm not. I'm already envisioning an offense that will be just as elite as the defense next season.
And guess what.
B77xhMHCAAEZbbz.jpg

We're gonna be beyond hungry, boys.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":15ag90nr said:

So after we lose, you punish yourself by finding a big dude named Bubba? That's taking things a bit far, don't you think? :p

stack55

Reaction score
I've wanted to get on here and vent since the Super Bowl .
I've cooled off enough now to look at the future and get excited.
Go hawks

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":1cocotnw said:
"We" didn't lose anything.

The Hawks will still be "swaggy" and for good reason. Many pundits claimed the Hawks wouldn't make the playoffs, then said they wouldn't win the division, HFA, a playoff game following a Super Bowl year, get back to the Super Bowl yet the only thing they didn't do was run the ball in from inside the one.

The Pats were one play better than the Hawks in a game that featured a bunch of injuries in the strength of the team. IMHO, they have plenty to be "swaggy" about and so do the fans. Outside of the one play to finish what was an impossible climb, the Seahawks gave the fans everything they could. They played as deep as a team could without winning it all AGAIN and they aren't going anywhere.