This years off season/ Salary of our Team

danp1990

Reaction score
ERFA= Exclusive Rights Free Agent, UFA= Unrestricted Free Agent, RFA= Restricted Free Agent/ asterisk * Probable Extension

OFFENSE
Current Breakdown of 2015 season salary on our team. lets take a look at Offense first-
QB 1- *Wilson $953,519...QB 2 T Jackson-UFA....QB 3 BJ Daniels $585,000...R.J. Archer?

RB 1-*Lynch $8.5Million...RB 2 Turbin $774,114 , RB 3 Michael $920,300

FB Derrick Coleman- $585,00, FB Will Tukuafu UFA

WR 1 Doug Baldwin $4.4 million, WR 2 Kearse RFA , WR 3 P Richardson $1.071 Million , WR 4 Norwood $615,027 ,WR 5 Chris Matthews $510,000, WR Douglas McNeil III 3yr Reserve/Practice contract...WR's id like to see gone quite honestly WR Bryan Walters, WR Ricardo Lockette - ERFA meaning if we do not sign him, he CANNOT sign with any other team! he basically cant play with any NFL Team. lets just keep him at the gunner position, if not i wont be sad to see the guy go! to many stupid penalties.

TE 1- Zach Miller 4million, TE 2 Luke Willson $629,633 , TE 3 Tony Moeaki UFA , TE 4 Cooper Helfet $510,000

LT 1 Russell Okung $7.28Million , LT 2 Bailey $585,000
RG 1 Carpenter UFA , RG 2 Schillings $510,000
C 1 Unger $5.6 Million , C 2 Lem. Jeanpierre UFA , C 3 C.Lewis $585,000
RG 1 *Sweezy $674,212
RT 1 J.Britt $785,666 , RT 2 Gary Gilliam $514,000

DEFENSE

LE 1 Cliff Avril $7.125Million , LE 2 O'brein Schofield UFA
DT 1 McDaniels $3.625Million , DT 2 K.Williams UFA , DT 3 Greg Scruggs RFA
NT 1 Brandon Mebane $5.7Million , NT 2 Jordan Hill $741,035 , NT 3 Jesse Williams $637,763
RE 1 Michael Bennett $8million , RE 2 Cassius Marsh $627,563, DT/DE King ERFA

LEO 1 *Irvin $2.895milllio , LEO 2 O'brein Schofield UFA

MLB 1 *Bobby Wagner $1.37Million , MLB 2 Brock Coyle $511,000 , MLB 3 M.Morgan UFA
WLB 1 *Irvin $2.895Million,WLB 2 Malcolm Smith UFA
SLB 1 K.J Wright $ 6.75million , SLB K.Pierre Louise $606,413

CB 1 R.Sherman $12.2 Million , CB 2 Maxwell UFA , CB 3 Lane $691,279 , CB 4 T.Simon $ 636,725 , CB 5 Burley $510,000.

FS 1 Earl Thomas $7.4 million , FS 2 J.Johnson UFA
SS 1 Kam Chancellor $5.5 Million , SS 2 D.Shead ERFA

Long Snapper - Clint Gresham UFA
K Hauschka $3.325Million

chris98251

Reaction score
That means what for the off season? Until we know what were going to be replacing and what new salaries are going to be it's hard to predict, Wilson will not be making that salary.

OP
OP
D

danp1990

Reaction score
players i could see gone LT Russell Okung saves us a cap of 5Million, WR J.Kearse , TE Zach Miller , CB Maxwell ,LG Carpenter . Biggest losses i see. I would like to see us pursue LT King Dunlap from Chargers as he will be an UFA and can be signed on the cheap, I like Okung dont get me wrong but 3yrs of injuries and ridiculous false starts hurts and at the rate he gets paid not worth it! we look good with this years draft of 1,2,3,4,4,4,5,5,5

Sorry for the thread title guys, but i just wanted us to talk about this years off season in its entirety . Go Hawks! lets talk here guys about anything off season related! :D I think we're in Damn good position Cap wise to what sites are letting on.

firebee

Reaction score
danp1990":asrkrofi said:
players i could see gone LT Russell Okung saves us a cap of 5Million, WR J.Kearse , TE Zach Miller , CB Maxwell ,LG Carpenter . Biggest losses i see. I would like to see us pursue LT King Dunlap from Chargers as he will be an UFA and can be signed on the cheap, I like Okung dont get me wrong but 3yrs of injuries and ridiculous false starts hurts and at the rate he gets paid not worth it! we look good with this years draft of 1,2,3,4,4,4,5,5,5

Sorry for the thread title guys, but i just wanted us to talk about this years off season in its entirety . Go Hawks! lets talk here guys about anything off season related! :D I think we're in Damn good position Cap wise to what sites are letting on.

Totally agree on Okung... Needs to restructure or I don't see him being kept around with that pricetag. I'm also leaning on resigning Lemuel-Pierre and letting Unger go. That probably clears another 2-3 million in cap and with Unger's injuries coupled with the way Lemuel-Pierre has been playing... not a huge loss. I get the feeling we're gonna be revamping the line anyways. I just don't see Carpenter as a big loss in any way shape or form. That guy can rarely stay healthy and he's a flag drawing maniac when he does play.

Looking at free agency targets that intrigue me:
Gabe Carimi - Stellar LT when at Wisconsin... Has been bounced around a lot in the NFL. Would love to see if Cable could get him back to form as a starting LT... especially if Okung doesn't restructure and forces our hand.
Niles Paul - This guy was a stud at TE this year when Jordan Reed was out with injury. I would love to see this young guy in a Hawks uniform.
Stefen Wisniewski - Fell off the radar playing for the Raiders. Would love to see him brought in under Cable. Could compete for the start at LG and Center.
Torrey Smith - Had an off year in Baltimore. Might be had at somewhat of a bargain while all the other teams are going after Demaryius Thomas, Randall Cobb and Dez Bryant.
Stephen Paea - While everybody is lobbying for Suh and Fairley, possibly Ngata... I think we go after the overlooked young guy that still has a ton of play left and bring him back to the Northwest. He'd be a monster addition to our interior.

If we got these 5 guys... WOW... I think we're looking stellar next season with the draft, especially if we can manage to keep Lynch and Wilson on the roster.