Stoked about tomorrow!

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
Man, I had the weirdest dream the other day! Dreamt we had already played the Super Bowl. We were down on the one-yard line, getting ready to stuff it in the end zone with Marshawn Lynch for the win, and then this really weird play happened. Not sure what it was as there was a lot of chaos going on, and guys running around all over, but somehow we ended up throwing it instead and it was picked off by some dude I'd never heard of. And then I woke up. Weird, weird dream, and for some reason I just can't shake it. I mean, we're a run-first team. That's our whole identity. Weird I'd dream we messed it up like that, but I guess that's just the jitters I get before all big games.

Anyway, stoked about tomorrow! Woohoo! That was a dream, right? Right?

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":1w06w5as said:
Man, I had the weirdest dream the other day! Dreamt we had already played the Super Bowl. We were down on the one-yard line, getting ready to stuff it in the end zone with Marshawn Lynch for the win, and then this really weird play happened. Not sure what it was as there was a lot of chaos going on, and guys running around all over, but somehow we ended up throwing it instead and it was picked off by some dude I'd never heard of. And then I woke up. Weird, weird dream, and for some reason I just can't shake it. I mean, we're a run-first team. That's our whole identity. Weird I'd dream we messed it up like that, but I guess that's just the jitters I get before all big games.

Anyway, stoked about tomorrow! Woohoo! That was a dream, right? Right?

Shit, I'm with you!
[youtube]FUtCk6xKWU0[/youtube]

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":l70lz36v said:
Not a drunk post, not trolling, not trying to pick at old wounds. Just how I see that game. Still seems like some weird, surreal dream that never quite happened. And I can't be the only one.
That's what I thought when that play happened, even as one of the harshest DB critics, thought there was no way he could be THAT stupid, he proved me wrong.

Sac

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":1f7nqu78 said:
Not a drunk post, not trolling, not trying to pick at old wounds. Just how I see that game. Still seems like some weird, surreal dream that never quite happened. And I can't be the only one.

You need to do a better job showing, instead of telling.