The support for this team is insane!

DownunderHawk

Reaction score
Having just arrived into Seattle last night I have to say that I am overwhelmed by the 12's!
Where ever you look there is a 12 flag, someone wearing a cap or clothing supporting the hawks or signs up in shops showing support and giving well wishes!
This team and club have plenty going for it and having spent the last month travelling around the USA nothing comes close the the support of the 12's!

I look forward to heading back to Australia with an even bigger appreciation for the team and city that I love and support and take back that 12th man spirit!

GO HAWKS!

A

Anonymous

Don't know if you realize or not...but that was your 12th post here. :)

OP
OP
D

DownunderHawk

Reaction score
I will be getting a 12 flag before I go :)
Not sure if there are rules about posting photos of it though showing downunder.

It was great yesterday to finally get to see the link! The sun came out and it was like the heavens had opened.

sutz

Reaction score
DownunderHawk":1v8bugx8 said:
Not sure if there are rules about posting photos of it though showing downunder.

It was great yesterday to finally get to see the link! The sun came out and it was like the heavens had opened.
Depending what you mean by "downunder" it should be OK.

:laugh:

As long as there ain't no nekkid people in it, it'll be fine. We'll be looking forward to it.

:th2thumbs:

SPIRITOF12

Reaction score
i don't know if a study has been done recently, but it would no shock me if the Seahawks has the largest geographic fan base around the globe, or at least the most traveled. We have seen that 12 flag photo from every corner of the globe. Who packs a 12th man flag in their luggage? WE DO.

For your photo though because you will be down under, just make sure it has the right orientation for northern hemisphere viewing. I would not want is looking lie 21.

pmedic920

Reaction score
DownunderHawk":34ae7uy6 said:

The last time I was at the proshop @ the stadium, they had nice heavy wight, 2 sided flags for $45 us. Hard to beat that price.