Superbowl 49 intro?

hawkpride

Reaction score
So my wife and I watched the pregame show from like 9:00 AM and of course the game, we never saw a intro for the teams like last years famous one. Did we miss it some how?

kidhawk

Reaction score
hawkpride":2hja89h7 said:
So my wife and I watched the pregame show from like 9:00 AM and of course the game, we never saw a intro for the teams like last years famous one. Did we miss it some how?

You didn't miss it. NBC didn't create an intro like we had for last year's super bowl on FOX. Once I realized they weren't doing it, I pulled up the youtube for last year, muted the tv and played it for everyone at my house to listen

JAGHAWK

Reaction score
They didn't do intros. Very lame, if you ask me.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
That Kurt Russell intro was one of the most epic moments of my life.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
The intro was introducing the players like they normally do on Sunday Night Football with a tiny twist. The entrance of the teams was for N.E. a splash of Ozzy where our intro was elevator music. I figure we lost the fans for the first quarter or more as they needed to wake up. :shock:

AirStrike

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":1u4sntel said:
The intro was introducing the players like they normally do on Sunday Night Football with a tiny twist. The entrance of the teams was for N.E. a splash of Ozzy where our intro was elevator music. I figure we lost the fans for the first quarter or more as they needed to wake up. :shock:

That was brutal. The Cheats come out to by now, probably the most overplayed sporting event song of all time in "Crazy Train" and then we come out to the most serene music you can imagine.

JustTheTip

Reaction score
Posts complaining about Bitter Sweet Symphony like there is no idea what it is? And people wonder why Seattle fans get called bandwagon? Did miss posts complaining about Paul Allen raising the flag for the NFCCG too?

tacomahawk

Reaction score
Yeah it was sad.that.they didn't even do any intros on the field either, much less tv. Kind of cheapened the moment I felt.

AirStrike

Reaction score
Bitter":p44iu7s0 said:
Posts complaining about Bitter Sweet Symphony like there is no idea what it is? And people wonder why Seattle fans get called bandwagon? Did miss posts complaining about Paul Allen raising the flag for the NFCCG too?

I'm sure the players really appreciated coming out that song. :34853_doh:

JustTheTip

Reaction score
AirStrike":2h211a2q said:
Bitter":2h211a2q said:

I'm sure the players really appreciated coming out that song. :34853_doh:

My point wasn't at all about whether or not it is the right song for Seahawks intro. Personally I like the song, but not as intro music for the Seahawks. Many seem to agree with this. Here is the most recent of many threads discussing it:

http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=108069

SPIRITOF12

Reaction score
Not only did NBC blow it by not having a Super intro for a Super Bowl, but the pre game show was the oddest one ever in the history of football. Ice Skaters, one a cross-dresser doing interviews? Really? There are plenty of other sports that they could have covered, and I wouldn't have thought a thing about it. But This is the NFL

dadof3

Reaction score
SPIRITOF12":3gk0wrfm said:
Not only did NBC blow it by not having a Super intro for a Super Bowl, but the pre game show was the oddest one ever in the history of football. Ice Skaters, one a cross-dresser doing interviews? Really? There are plenty of other sports that they could have covered, and I wouldn't have thought a thing about it. But This is the NFL

I agree, that was the worst pre-game show I've ever seen. NBC sucks, they should quit doing sports all together. They've even managed to ruin the Olympics

Polk738

Reaction score
You guys are so right, I was waiting for an epic intro like last year but after the Hawks came out I was just like...wow is that it? I thought the whole Sunday night football intro was just lazy and lame.