Thank you, Seahawks!

soje

Reaction score
One thing that occurred to me last night while I was trying to make my wife feel better about Sunday's loss (she hasn't listened to any sports radio and the living room TV hasn't been on yet, so we won't have to see any mention to the SB) is the fun and excitement that the Seahawks provide us.

Hear me out. Our family has a long trip every couple years or so and the most recent one was to California, where we spent two weeks and took our little girl to all the theme parks. It was tons of fun but it cost a pretty penny. I was thinking last night that these past few weeks have been magical due to the Seahawks and that the ride was at least as much fun as we had back in that trip, two years ago.

And it cost us almost nothing. Maybe what, 8 - 9 hundred dollars the whole season for a few game tickets and some merchandise (I only go to about 3 - 4 games a year and I didn't have the time to go down to Arizona)?

So, maybe this is me being the glass half full guy, but we're lucky to have a team that's good enough to have been in the playoffs three years in a roll and two back to back Super Bowls (we could easily be back again next year). The Seahawks provide me all this fun and excitement for virtually nothing.

Thanks, Seahawks! And I'll be along for the ride next season!

Latest posts