We do not need wholesale changes

StoneCold

Reaction score
Fire Bevell!

Dump our WR's!

Put Sherman on their best receiver!

None of those things "needs" to happen. We lost that game because we couldn't get pressure on Brady in the 4th quarter. We couldn't do that because of injuries. If Mebane, Jordan Hill and Avril are in the game? We win. But they weren't. I love Okung's comment. I paraphrase. "We've scored when we ran the ball and when we've passed. Today we didn't get it done. That's football." Just like the injuries, that's football. All we need to do is get healty for the beginning of next season, add a few pieces through the draft and perhaps a free agent, and then let football happen for another year.

Personally I'm looking forward to it. This team is going to be competitive for years to come.

Go Hawks!

SC

mistaowen

Reaction score
The loss still stings but I'm looking forward to what we do in the draft this year with so much ammunition. We have the luxury to move all around if we want. We're getting to the point where we have spent money on the core and now need to replenish the young cheap talent and hope they work out like the Russell's, Wagner's, and Sherman's.

This team will be competitive for a long time with the nucleus locked up for the foreseeable future.

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
We'll be more than competitive as long we've got the defensive core and Russell Wilson. It's not going to take a whole lot for us to be confident that we can go and achieve redemption at Super Bowl 50 in our biggest rivals' home. Just a few shrewd moves.

Not too hard to see a Hawks v Pats rematch, and we'll more than put it right.

sutz

Reaction score
StoneCold":2l0xi4m1 said:
All we need to do is get healty for the beginning of next season, add a few pieces through the draft and perhaps a free agent, and then let football happen for another year.

Sanity. :th2thumbs: Frankly, it's been that way for a couple of years.

I'd maybe change it to a couple of free agents. But the gist of it is spot on.