The One Thing

12thManHawkFan

Reaction score
Looking at our schedule next year, The One Thing, that could top the Repeat......a 3-turn to top off a perfect 19-0 season. Seahawks are already early favorites, sweeping the division isnt out of the question, sweeping at home isnt out of the question. That leaves the following road games:

GB
MIN
BAL
CIN
DAL

I have a feeling this team is going to thrash the NFL next season.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
We aren't going undefeated next year. The Hawks always have a slump in October. Have every year of the Pete Carroll era.

I think they will be NFC West champs again, but they aren't going 19-0.

kidhawk

Reaction score
HawkFan72":3o9vxjue said:
We aren't going undefeated next year. The Hawks always have a slump in October. Have every year of the Pete Carroll era.

I agree. I don't see any team going 19-0. I'm not saying it can't ever happen, because the Patriots were one play away from it happening, but I can't pick that to ever happen.

I will say though, that I believe that we are still the best team in the NFL and we can win against any team on any given week, but mistakes will get us in a few of them

jake206

Reaction score
Rather be undefeated in playoffs than regular season anyway.

Erebus

Reaction score
HawkFan72":b03kclp4 said:
We aren't going undefeated next year. The Hawks always have a slump in October. Have every year.

FIFY.

We've only ever had one undefeated October, and that only helped us finish 8-8 (1997).

furi0usbee

Reaction score
Well speaking as a fan of the only team to ever win 16 games in the regular season, doing that and then getting the other 3... well that's hard. We got stopped at 18-1, and frankly, I'd rather have lost in the regular season and got the last one.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
The team has averaged 12-4 the last 3 seasons with 1 seed the last 2. If they do that again I am down.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
And I am very confident about handling the division, more than this last year. AZ could field a better unit and still not win 12 games. SF? Very foggy and if the Rams keep coming back with Bradford I am not concerned about them. All dangerous but 5-1 is very doable

original poster

Reaction score
GB, MIN & DAL are away wins in my opinion.

I'm glad we've got Dallas again this coming season.