The future is bright

hawknation2015

Reaction score
We have 10/11 starters locked up on the No. 1 defense of the last three years. Getting Mebane and Hill back will be huge for us.

Russell Wilson is a gamer. He had us in a position to repeat and is only going to get better as his protection and receiving corp improve. Just having Zach Miller back will improve both significantly.

Justin Britt played admirably as a rookie. He too will only get better. If we sign an elite guard (i.e. Mike Iupati) or add depth at OT, the OL should improve overall.

It's pretty clear we need to devote resources to the receiver position -- through the draft and free agency.

Carroll and Schneider will have a ton of picks to work with in this draft with seven plus additional compensatory picks.

The future is indeed bright.

McGruff

Reaction score
thegreeninyoureye":1fk4pgnf said:
You may be right maybe. But its pretty damn dark today!

Anyone else notice we've had 3 weeks of sunshine, and one day after the SB it rains buckets of tears from heaven.

TAB420

Reaction score
McGruff":rbm6nvxl said:
thegreeninyoureye":rbm6nvxl said:
You may be right maybe. But its pretty damn dark today!

Anyone else notice we've had 3 weeks of sunshine, and one day after the SB it rains buckets of tears from heaven.

That's because god is a Seahawks fan, and Bevell is the Devil. :179417:

pehawk

Reaction score
This team is stacked...just stacked.

dbsn2420

Reaction score
As much as this gift to the Pats makes me want to :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface: At least we know the Pats didn't win it as much as our boys lost it! If that makes any sense.

I can't help but think that the feeling our boys have of letting this one slip away makes this team stronger. (Whatever doesn't Kill you.....) In the off season, our boys will get fixed up and rested. In Training Camp they'll add/develop a few more play makers, make a few more scheme adjustments here and there, add some fresh blood strategically in the coaching staff, and they should be set to make another run!

Up or Down - Hawks for Life! :th2thumbs:

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
hawknation2015":1g8coshg said:
We have 10/11 starters locked up on the No. 1 defense of the last three years. Getting Mebane and Hill back will be huge for us.

Russell Wilson is a gamer. He had us in a position to repeat and is only going to get better as his protection and receiving corp improve. Just having Zach Miller back will improve both significantly.

Justin Britt played admirably as a rookie. He too will only get better. If we sign an elite guard (i.e. Mike Iupati) or add depth at OT, the OL should improve overall.

It's pretty clear we need to devote resources to the receiver position -- through the draft and free agency.

Carroll and Schneider will have a ton of picks to work with in this draft with seven plus additional compensatory picks.

This team knows what it did wrong and right this season. We reload and come back more unified 2015.

Canhawks

Reaction score
Hey,we have been in the last two SB's and won one of them.We have one of the youngest teams in the league,and the best GM.Sounds ok to me!!

A

Anonymous

hawknation2015":31vezshm said:

I agree with pretty much everything here, but want to add that Matthews was a huge surprise last night. We need to keep him around. Getting Richardson back healthy will help as well. We do have to figure out something to plug the hole that Maxwell is going to leave when he gets money from another team.

seahawk Dan

Reaction score
Largefarva":1r03mmdz said:
hawknation2015":1r03mmdz said:

I agree with pretty much everything here, but want to add that Matthews was a huge surprise last night. We need to keep him around. Getting Richardson back healthy will help as well. We do have to figure out something to plug the hole that Maxwell is going to leave when he gets money from another team.

Hi there Everyone I agree there is all the pieces in place if this loss does not humble this team , then they are not what we thought they were, because I am from Vancouver bc we have a league called the CFL that is were Mathews came from a team called the Winnipeg Blue bombers, He is going to be a great one.

GO HAWKS 2015/16 season.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
I haven't found anywhere that tracks these things, but if last year's team was the youngest (now second youngest) to win a Super Bowl, there is a good chance that we are now right in there as one of the youngest to lose a Super Bowl.

The future is so bright I gotta wear shades

- bsd

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
hawknation2015":2gdai84e said:

While I agree with the tone of the above post, the maximum number of compensatory draft picks any team can receive is four (4).

By my count we'll have 12 twelve draft picks... our 7, 4 compensatory and 1 for Harvin, which will be a 6th if the Jets let him walk or a 4th if they decide to keep him.

OP
OP
hawknation2015

hawknation2015

Reaction score
onanygivensunday":l9qjdq69 said:
hawknation2015":l9qjdq69 said:

While I agree with the tone of the above post, the maximum number of compensatory draft picks any team can receive is four (4).

By my count we'll have 12 twelve draft picks... our 7, 4 compensatory and 1 for Harvin, which will be a 6th if the Jets let him walk or a 4th if they decide to keep him.

We traded away our sixth rounder for Burley, so we should end up with 11 picks.

Rocket

Reaction score
Remember, we had alleged "locker room issues" last year and we won the division and HFA.
Pretty damn good for having focus issues, eh?

I believe we've got a unified locker room now, correct?

Latest posts