Who Replaces Quinn (5 year deal w/Falcons)

kidhawk

Reaction score
[urltargetblank]http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/12266781/dan-quinn-agrees-five-year-deal-atlanta-falcons[/urltargetblank]

With Quinn gone, who replaces him? Rocky Seto? Kris Richard? Other options?

-The Glove-

Reaction score
I believe Kris Richard has already been given that position... Least that's what I read earlier

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
-The Glove-":20bn7vw7 said:
I believe Kris Richard has already been given that position... Least that's what I read earlier

I've heard that players were stumping for him, but I haven't seen anything reported as to him actually getting the job.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
good luck to Quinn...He is taking some heat here today for a couple drives and gameplan that revolved around an injury deplete defence but lets not forget what he did here. Hoping the next guy will do just as good!

Exittium

Reaction score
Felt like the atlanta game due to our DC towards the end played like was thinking of his New Team more then the ring...

Like Gus... Get lead and play to keep it, rather than put foot on throats and finish them.yes our was banged up, but they played exactly like they dis in Atl.
Idk I still hate bevell
As for Quinn replacement I'd go with Whoever the CB coach Is.

dumbrabbit

Reaction score
kidhawk":1lwx70hv said:
-The Glove-":1lwx70hv said:

I've heard that players were stumping for him, but I haven't seen anything reported as to him actually getting the job.

Yeah well, you don't get promoted to a job that's already filled... :sarcasm_off: ;)

But in all seriousness, I think Richards gets the job.

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
dumbrabbit":3nl60cau said:
kidhawk":3nl60cau said:
-The Glove-":3nl60cau said:

Yeah well, you don't get promoted to a job that's already filled... :sarcasm_off: ;)

But in all seriousness, I think Richards gets the job.

Obviously the team can't announce it, but I haven't seen any articles claiming sources saying he would get the job. If the team knew they were losing Quinn, then they have likely already decided who they want to replace him and that often leaks out.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
Good for Quinn.

Let's get the ball rolling. Just happy to keep Kris Richard.

garrylt4

Reaction score
Darrell Bevell he has to be better than where he is at.

Yes I know I'm obsessing

nepahawk

Reaction score
Atlanta signs staff for Quinn before he officially has the job, good move on their part, if you can get away with it.

Atlanta having to wait until after the season to sign Quinn, sorta screws us over, also.
It almost certainly means we have to promote from within the org. whether we like it or not.
All DCs are signed and none are available for us to choose or interview.

Another reason to not allow any coaching changes until after the season.
That is the only fair approach to teams still in the playoffs.

SuperFreak

Reaction score
I like Ken Norton Jr a lot too if Richard isn't the guy for whatever reason.

crosfam

Reaction score
Richard gets it, and in a year or two (if lucky), Richard is a head coach. Then next man up, Everybody wants our coaches now. Even Bevell will be on after next year, the Call not withstanding.

Latest posts