My optimistic take going into next year

Steve2222

Reaction score
What we've learned from this years Hawks team is how resilient they have become. No matter how bleak the Seahawks offense looked at times, especially yesterday, they were always able to make plays to get back in or win the game. I mean damn with the Pats taking a 14 to 7 lead with under 40 seconds in the first half and to have Russell drive us down the field to tie it up was unbelievable. For all intents and purposes, if we ran at the end of the game were looking at having a three point lead with around 30 seconds left in the game.

Things came tough for the Hawks this year. They had plenty more valleys this year than last. The amount of experience the majority of this roster has, from the ultimate high, to the ultimate low, shouldn't go overlooked. With the core players we have intact, I have full confidence this current core will win a few more Lombardis before they ride off into the sunset.

Congrats to Tom Brady for sealing possibly the greatest resume ever for a QB and the Pats organization. I know we'll be back though. This is just a real tough pill to swallow right now.

Mindsink

Reaction score
Yup. I think this will be added fuel for them next season. Looking forward to improving our O-line, and getting a play-making WR. Maybe Matthews will be it? He did win the Rookie of the Year award in the CFL in 2012. Kid's got potential.

12thbrah

Reaction score
Sucks we didn't repeat but the team will definitely have a chip on its shoulder going into next season. I'm looking forward to the Seahawks playing in eff you mode all season.