Please Do Us 12s A Favor If You Greet Hawks Return

Status
Not open for further replies.

dopeboy206

Reaction score
Who's going to greet the Hawk's return..? People who are going should hold up signs that say FIRE BEVELL! Dumbest call in sports history EVER, nothing comes close. He deserves the ax for dialing up that play especially one that costed us a SB. I know Pete Carroll took the blame but everyone knew he was just trying to protect that idiot offensive coordinator. They didn't beat us. We beat ourselves.

OP
OP
dopeboy206

dopeboy206

Reaction score
Why would you guys stop people from doing this? He played with people's emotions last night. Anyone defending that idiot Bevell is #DEAD to me in terms of being a 12.

kjreid

Reaction score
dopeboy206":1ve0rp1j said:
Why would you guys stop people from doing this? He played with people's emotions last night. Anyone defending that idiot Bevell is #DEAD to me.

Because it is about the team, not the idiot that made the call. not the place or time. I don't care what you are anyone else thinks, that was a hell of a season, hell of game and a really sucky call at the end. man what a game!!! 12's heads held high and cheering the Hawks coming back is the only thing the Hawks should get.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
kjreid":3or3hjyc said:
dopeboy206":3or3hjyc said:
Why would you guys stop people from doing this? He played with people's emotions last night. Anyone defending that idiot Bevell is #DEAD to me.

Because it is about the team, not the idiot that made the call. not the place or time. I don't care what you are anyone else thinks, that was a hell of a season, hell of game and a really sucky call at the end. man what a game!!! 12's heads held high and cheering the Hawks coming back is the only thing the Hawks should get.
^^^^ I concur.

OP
OP
dopeboy206

dopeboy206

Reaction score
kjreid":1iff48s5 said:
dopeboy206":1iff48s5 said:

You say it's about the team? I agree so by doing this it will send a message to our GM and players that Bevell cannot be trusted as a play caller. If our fans are feeling some type of way about him hopefully that will send a clear message to our front office. That my friend is helping out the team.

soxhawk

Reaction score
Worst. Idea. Ever. Act like a winner and be treated like a winner. We went to the super bowl with this team. Celebrate that.

OP
OP
dopeboy206

dopeboy206

Reaction score
soxhawk":83jmqm0n said:
Worst. Idea. Ever. Act like a winner and be treated like a winner. We went to the super bowl with this team. Celebrate that.
What game did you watch? The winner obviously wasn't our team thanks to that idiot. People like you are comfortable with being 2nd place well not me.

soxhawk

Reaction score
dopeboy206":3223tqfm said:
soxhawk":3223tqfm said:
What game did you watch? The winner obviously wasn't our team thanks to that idiot. People like you are comfortable with being 2nd place well not me.

You, my friend, are a sore loser. Paytriots outplayed us there. Lockette was open. Not my favorite call, but I can live with it. Patriots lost a lot of super bowls but they go back to super bowls. We will be back.

TAB420

Reaction score
How about we thank them for their hard work and never giving up attitude. Holding up stupid signs just takes away from the fact that this team fought on every play, and that says a lot these days. Seattle lost this game because of one stupid play, it doesn't define who this team is, and what hey did this season.

dunceface

Reaction score
Dopeboy I know it hurts but that's loser talk taking that shit to the players like that
not the time nor place

AirStrike

Reaction score
soxhawk":1flgf70h said:
dopeboy206":1flgf70h said:
soxhawk":1flgf70h said:

You, my friend, are a sore loser. Paytriots outplayed us there. Lockette was open. Not my favorite call, but I can live with it. Patriots lost a lot of super bowls but they go back to super bowls. We will be back.

Hilariously stupid post.

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
I'd tear apart any sign of negativity AT ALL in a fan greeting of MY TEAM.
WE win together and we lose together. Grow up.

OP
OP
dopeboy206

dopeboy206

Reaction score
ZorntoLargent":hd4uobsy said:
Tear my sign and prepare to meet the haymaker

dunceface

Reaction score
dopeboy206":2wc8zrs5 said:
ZorntoLargent":2wc8zrs5 said:

Pro tip: If you don't have a bullshit negative sign it won't get torn

OkieHawk

Reaction score
dopeboy206":29a454bz said:
ZorntoLargent":29a454bz said:

Classy. Do you automatically swing on anyone who does something you disagree with, or just fellow fans? Grow up son and get some bloody perspective.

OP
OP
dopeboy206

dopeboy206

Reaction score
Okie Hawk so its classy to tear someone's sign? That's stepping on my toes.

OkieHawk

Reaction score
dopeboy206":2b38iczl said:
Okie Hawk so its classy to tear someone's sign? That's stepping on my toes.

So a reaction to swing on them is justified in your eyes? Just automatically go to violence? Makes total sense :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.