Emotionally Spent...

Cyrus12

Reaction score
...my anger is still present but it is dwindling down to heartbreaking thoughts of what could of and should of been. Its been an awesome ride the last 2 seasons...really 3 seasons. Having witnessed the NFC championship first hand and how that last drive was playing out I thought we were destined. We are fortunate as fans to have a team like this to root for...My bro is a Browns fan...he will never know the rush we have had with this team. I'm signing off for the night because I am just drained. I will still order an NFC champs pennant and maybe a shirt (when it comes on sale) as a memory piece.

There will be a few changes...hopefully the one that everyone wants..., a giant payday and less money to spend as a result. We still have the pieces and hope we strike it rich on the ones we sign but it will be tough to get back to this stage again...but this team can do it.

I am at a loss of how we lost...damn we should be repeat champs right now...this will sting for a long time and the only way to partially get over this will be another super bowl win

this is a great site with a great fan base! The 12's will be back.