Anyone going to cheer them on the return flight from Arizona

jake206

Reaction score
Would be a nice gesture by fans...I am hoping. Might help get over the loss too.

kidhawk

Reaction score
If I were in Seattle I would. The players played their hearts out. Won't stop rooting for them because of a bad play call.

Exittium

Reaction score
I would cheer the players with a fire bevel sign in hand

evergreen

Reaction score
I hope so. That was one hell of a run for three years. A couple of plays and who knows what?

seahawks08

Reaction score
I wish I could, but I am insanely drunk and staying home. DUI is not worth it:) I a angry, upset, sad, but never at the players. This team gave me everything I had hoped for, love it, I will continue to believe and respect Seahawks. Its been an awesome run, we will be more hungry and ever!

Hawknballs

Reaction score
They deserve cheering?

I hate to sound so bitter but they blew it.

strohmin

Reaction score
Hawknballs":2qbv9kdz said:
They deserve cheering?

I dont think the players blew it. They played hard and the patriots aren't some kind of pushover team. If I know what time they are coming, I will definitely go.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
The players deserve our support. As Wilson said, they just trusted the playcall.

Sometimes I wish they would override the coaches in those situations. They all knew the right call.

But the players deserve to be cheered on. Hope they get a good crowd.

BocciHawk

Reaction score
I hope they never come back.

Leave Bevell in Phoenix to hitchhike.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Hawknballs":6jzixkp2 said:
They deserve cheering?

Yes, they do. Same thing I said to the idiots leaving the NFCCG early. Show the players love and respect for a hard-fought season, win or lose.

If you're only going to be with them during their highs, what kind of fan does that make you?

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
BocciHawk":246eay34 said:

Maybe this poster needs a new team to cheer for. The one I watched tonight still deserves a lot of cheering as they made it one of the best Super Bowls ever. Our team lost, and they did so with class.

Respect and cheering is well deserved. If I were in Seattle, I'd be there to cheer them back to VMAC.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
BocciHawk":3oc7eytr said:

Maybe this poster needs a new team to cheer for. The one I watched tonight still deserves a lot of cheering as they made it one of the best Super Bowls ever. Our team lost, and they did so with class.

Respect and cheering is well deserved. If I were in Seattle, I'd be there to cheer them back to VMAC.

SeaToTheHawks

Reaction score
What a bunch of jokes saying they don't deserve cheering. Geez. This team plays their heart out for us every damn time they take the field, and were literally one play call away from back to back SB victories and you are really going to act like little bitches? You're jokes.

After thinking this over I wanted to edit it.

If you think our team doesn't deserve to be cheered then you're just a piece of shit. Leave and never come back.

byau

Reaction score
If I were up there yes I would too. You always want to cheer them on and show your support, esp. after they returned to the SB, and especially after a close loss. Why wouldn't you ? Especially considering where the Seahawks have been in their team's history, esp. what they've done in this new era: back to back SB appearances and an SB win?

Shame on you guys who are saying nay