I don't know how to feel

Wizofwest

Reaction score
I really don't know what to do with all of the emotions I am going through right now. That playcall was amazingly bad, there are no words to describe just how bad that was. Maybe empty is the best description. I am not angry, I am proud of the Hawks for getting to the Super Bowl again this year. We went through a lot, lost many good players to injury, went through the Harvin debacle, and had an amazing comeback against Green Bay. Even in the big game we still continued to lose players. Losing both Lane and Avril hurt...bad. And we were still one yard from probable victory.
Like the team is taught. You feel the pain, but put it behind you and play in the moment. I have no doubt we will be back again next year. We have a great team, and although we let one get away, this loss will not define them. On to Super Bowl 50!

And since I am not going to start a new thread, what do we think this game will be remembered for. It won't be for Brady beating the Hawks, but that ridiculous play from the one yard line.

Go Hawks!