What would you do if you had a hot tub time machine ?

falcongoggles

Reaction score
1) Sleep with Marilyn Monroe.

2) I would drill Bevell right in his ear piece the moment before he tried to call the last play. While he was laying there I would be yelling, "what the hell were you thinking!"

3) A pre-game pep talk to Kearse regarding catching crunch-time passes would also be in order

mikeak

Reaction score
Sleep with Marilyn Minrooe then stay alive and be the old guy stopping Bevell from getting hired because I had a PI on him that dug up dirt....

Seanhawk

Reaction score
I would go to a Poison concert at a ski resort. Anyone who says anything different is lying.

Exittium

Reaction score
Tell Wilson the before SB that bevell is going to call pass play with 30 secs left.. And to ignore him nd hand it to lynch.. And probably exactly what Lou did with Lougle...

minormillikin

Reaction score
I'd go back to the Civil War and talk a field medic into sawing my arm off with the rustiest thing he's got.

OP
OP
falcongoggles

falcongoggles

Reaction score
This thread is beginning to hit its stride. I've laughed more reading this than in the previous two hours of pure denial, depression and anger.

Exittium

Reaction score
JSeahawks":f5m0sa7p said:
Invest early in Microsoft. Buy the seahawks so I could fire bevell.

Hmm this is pretty darn close to being a Win.. Although the civil arm was prob best explaining how we all feel atm