The best

Sterlinghawk

Reaction score
The best beat the best...this shows us how close and how far we are. I want to swear and rant about bevell now but we had options. Russell could have audibled us out or not thrown an int. Russell now needs at least 5 sb victories to be best and even then I rate undefeated as better. Brady is not in same league as Bradshaw or Montana simply because of sb defeats

Cyrus12

Reaction score
re: your last sentence...you are right but add the cheating scandals for another reason why...but the truth will never come out about it...

jkitsune

Reaction score
Sterlinghawk":lumv0bl4 said:
The best beat the best...this shows us how close and how far we are. I want to swear and rant about bevell now but we had options. Russell could have audibled us out or not thrown an int. Russell now needs at least 5 sb victories to be best and even then I rate undefeated as better. Brady is not in same league as Bradshaw or Montana simply because of sb defeats

what

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
Sterlinghawk":1kx0v77v said:

Pretty sure the Pats have lost 2 or 3 SBs as well.